1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Rideout - Sunday 31St July

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Ducky, Jul 26, 2011.

1. GixxerChick

GixxerChick 125 +

I will leave Dover around 9ish if anyone in my area wants to meet up and ride down to Rye

2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Can someone bell me about 1200 to tell me where you are, so I can meet you later. Pleeeeeeze?

3. SlackPL

SlackPL Moped +

See U 2morrow 10am at Rye:vesp:

GixxerChick likes this.
  4. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Wots your number dude?

5. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

07905926889 mate, thanks.

6. SlackPL

SlackPL Moped +

I hope that Rye is only a meeting place , not a destination :whistle:

Gazza1 and Sporty1200 like this.
  7. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

yes mate it's just the starting point but where we are going nobody knows so make sure your tanks are full :MC:

8. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Yup, I'm pretty open from there route wise, but for me this is a ride all day job and only stop for food/fuel as needed, as I've not had a decent run for ages.

Far as I can tell there is only JimG and Chef meeting me at BB...? Just so I know who to wait for.:thumbsup:

9. SlackPL

SlackPL Moped +

For me, it is important to riding, I do not care how long and far:):MC::thumbsup:

Davetona, StevieDee and GixxerChick like this.
  10. Davetona

Davetona Sport Tourer +

I have to drop my daughter at the stables at 8 so wont be back and ready to leave Deal until around 9 if you want to wait and meet somewhere

11. GixxerChick

GixxerChick 125 +

What time will you be in dover do you reckon? Havent heard from anyone else so will be just me by looks of it

12. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

any idea of a route after rye tomoro? Should be there by 10, just need to get some fuel at brenzett on the way

13. SlackPL

SlackPL Moped +

Beautiful morning:). Time to eat breakfast and press the button to start the engine:rubhands:

14. ScottieB27

ScottieB27 Street Fighter +

See you all another time. Woke up early, decided to make the most of the empty roads and headed West.

15. Roughie

Roughie Street Fighter +

I will be out and about today, not so sure where i'll end up but hopefully see some of you out on the roads

16. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

Hope you all had a nice day....unfortunately I had to attend a family get-together for a christening!!

I did pass Sporty1200 and Hanna heading in the opposite direction and the desire to do U-turn and tag on was hard to resist.

:fume:

Sporty1200 likes this.
  17. SlackPL

SlackPL Moped +

Company super, super day, Thx for all:thumbsup:.I hope some people (read Ducky) will be more time on the road:). Few pic.

Attached Files:

Ducky and deano81 like this.
  18. SlackPL

SlackPL Moped +

AHHHH almost forgot.Photos of the day for me, Ducky cans inside:) PS.Gazza on the second photo is what you asked me:hah::hah::hah:

Attached Files:

Ducky likes this.
  19. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

was a good day shame about the traffic.

sorry to those i ended up losing somehow, deano and davetona not sure which way you went at the polegate traffic lights but became clear after 10 mins it wasn't the same way as us. hope you made it home safely.

must improve the second man drop off and stop slack doing the third man drop off :scary:

20. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

no worries, we got stuck behind some traffic on the lanes just bef0re polegate, 2 cars wouldnt let each other pass :fume: Dave needed fuel anyway so we stopped at the fuel station and then figured we'd head towards home.. My first foray into that area and never been to wessons so wasnt gonna guess lol . we took a blast up towards battle then down to rye, stopped for a bit then i had a last blast along the camber road to home :D . Hope you guys had a good ride though. Was a laugh trying to keep up :bike: