1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Rideout - Sunday 31St July

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Ducky, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Great to see so many forum riders out n about today.. :thumbsup:.... Was cracking weather... can we have more all this month pleeeeeez.... :) :sun2:

GixxerChick likes this.
  2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Arrived at Rye just in time to meet Yoda, Dawn , Skortchio, Amber, Shiver and a few others. Thanks for the texts Deano,but I wasn't,t up to a ride to Roedean today. Had a blat on the Marsh roads and found us a new member, Biker Mike, on his Urban Tiger Blade . Hope to meet him and you lot on. Wednesday.

3. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Not a bad 12hours spent!
    Cheers to Kev (Sporty) for the route through Narnia to Brighton! And the pointer which was home was :thumbsup:

Massive thanks to Tess (Amber) (Not that she can read it) for coming and meeting me, pushing the bike out and giving the rack a good testing, the bike one!

All in all it worked well, but in the nature of all things Skortchio I broke it in two places. Just from vibration I suspect but a quick trip back to the welder it seems is called for.

Good day all round.

4. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

That was me texting you dude :D

Yep a good day with cracking weather, especially the blast from BB to Rye :sneaky: and on the way home :sneaky:. Great too see lots of people out too and I'll make better plans next time around :thumbsup: but I was just glad to get out on the bike again!

Glad to see some people got pictures, I must get myself a nice little camera. :)

See you at BB on Wed! :thumbsup:

5. megawatt

Sorry Ducky, but thanks anyway.

6. Davetona

Davetona Sport Tourer +

Back home after 174.5 miles all in. Lost you lot at Polegate. I didn't realise you were going to Wessons, so had a fuel stop and made my way to Rye with Deano.
    I NEVER want to go down that Birling Gap road again. I thought my teeth were being rattled out it was so bumpy.:mad:

7. megawatt

We call it The Washboard. Never use it now, just do the 259 down to The Golden galleon at Exceat.

8. SlackPL

SlackPL Moped +

But at the end of this road are beautiful three corners.:)

9. GixxerChick

GixxerChick 125 +

FAB WEATHER...FAB COMPANY...SOME FAB ROADS...SOME VERY BUMPY ROADS....:sun2:Thank you everyone i had a FAB day..thanks Gazza for getting me to Ashford...:MC:

10. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

would be a fantastic road if not for the crappy surface.

11. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Sorry I didn`t make it today. Ended up with a later night than expected so didn`t get out till after lunch. Glad you all had a good day.

12. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Great to see you all this morning so could not stay with you all day but Just to much work to to - Sporty start thinking about Next years week away and count Dawn & i in mate 100%.. But please Please 5* hotles ...lol ;)

Sporty1200 likes this.
  13. Gazza1

Gazza1 Guest

had a great day out guys and girls thanks for the company thanks to tom for leading the way :rubhands:

14. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

i can breath again everyone got home :10: always a worry losing someone and with some of the riding being spritely on roads many don't know it's nice to know everyone had fun and made it home with teeth intacked, just remember to check for loosened nuts and bolts after the beachy head road :stomp::bounce::hot:

Ducky likes this.
  15. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

I've got a parcel already addressed to Slack! :lol:

Ducky, SlackPL and BlackHornet like this.
  16. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Great to meet some new faces and catch up with those I already know (not saying old or Amber will kick me if she ever reads this)!

17. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

I don't know about loosened nuts (bruised maybe), but after that Beachy Head road I might invest in a gel seat! :cry: :laugh:

Gazza1 and GixxerChick like this.
  18. Davetona

Davetona Sport Tourer +

I have a gel seat. It didn't do me any good! I think a motocross bike might help!

19. Chef

Chef 125 +

Sorry I had to disappear sharpish all. The ride down to Rye keeping up with you lot with the missus on the back earnt me one fecker of an ear bashing!:ond:

"If you want to kin' kill yourself thats fine but do it on your own" etc...was not impressed to say the least...

On the plus side I guess that means I get to come out sans pillion now...:rubhands:

Nice to meet Tom, Ducky and Slack (talkative, aint he...;)), and glad to hear you all kept it sunny side up!

Ducky likes this.
  20. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

I wondered where you got too dude, but tell your missus not to worry cos we don't ride like that all the time much as we'd like too! :sneaky:

JimG was the other guy at BB (not sure if you'd already met him before).