1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Brands Indy Trackday 29/8/12

Discussion in 'SECB Track Days' started by lammyR6, Aug 8, 2012.

1. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

its fun not a race and if you beat me i have loads of excuses:D

Hanna likes this.
  2. lost

great day dry morning and a little damp this afternoon but what fun :Dcheers jim and leila for making it soooo good:cheers:

3. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Very fun day despite being shattered from France to UK mileage yesterday! Still need a rocket to get me going quicker but had a big grin on my face after each track session :D. Great garage company helped, plus copious amounts of coffee lol

SteveeP likes this.
  4. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

We'll have to get you out on Piglet when it's ready to roll... just need to make sure there's someone to catch you in the pits as it's not a small bike!

lammyR6 likes this.
  5. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Leila and Paul did just great on the 400s. Showed many bigger and more powerful bikes the way home, and showed up the posing 'look at me' brigade (too much polish!). :)

lost, Les and SteveeP like this.
  6. lost

enjoyed watching you kick ass too:)some good battles to watch