1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

British Super Bikes Camping weekend @ Brands & Yoda Birthday ..lol

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by GixxerGilly, Jul 14, 2011.

1. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

a fantastic weekend with great people, plenty of booze great food a big THANK YOU to paul and gill, it gets better evey time i go
    thanks to you all for making it a great four days, and racing was'nt bad

Roadwart likes this.
  2. guy

guy Moped +

Glad you all had a good time.

Even though I only live two miles from the circuit, I may consider doing the camping lark next year... :laugh:

3. GixxerChick

GixxerChick 125 +

A fab weekend...great company...great racings..FAB FAB FAB

4. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Brilliant weekend and tbh weather was perfect - company excellent and Racing yest. was brilliant - loved it all.
    My pics are on FB now and most seem to be of the camp Site or the bar lol.

5. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

I am only at Strood - but Camping is the thing that makes a great weekend a fecking brilliantly awesome icing on the cake one - and Sue's Choux buns were to die for to (Thanks Sue xx)

6. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Thanks to Gilly every year she make this a better event ... she put lots of work in to this and make a great Curry to thanks to all that came surly this was the bigest ever and gill still lost a botlle of red ... i had the best time ever and cant wait for next years ... thanks again all and for My Birthday Presents .... :)

7. Gazza1

Gazza1 Guest

well big thanks to paul & dawn for the cooking , great company was good to meet jay for the first time laugh a minute
    Weekend was just great, good company great food cant wait till october to do it all again :rubhands:
    Big thanks to the Girls for the food Friday night had a plate of both yummy yummy

8. GixxerChick

GixxerChick 125 +

No problems glad you enjoyed both haha...and Dawn cooking???? did i fall asleep at that point :whistle:

ramrider and GixxerGilly like this.
  9. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Dawn dont cook ..lol HAHAHA

10. Norfolk Ged

Norfolk Ged Twist N Go

I would like to say a big thanks for the hospitality given to me over the weekend given it was the first time many of you had met me , and it was a good crack , sorry about the snoring !,i am looking forward to the next time we meet and if anyone wants any info about biking in norfolk please dont hesitate to ask , this coming weekend is a get my bike ready for a 3 week tour around the south of france and the Pyrenees with the wife then home on the 11th of september and then its scarboough road races for the following weekend (any one is welcome to join in) and the 29th of September its off to the World Superikes in Magny we have a spare place if anyone would like to join us its a good weekend ! leave Thursday Pm and Home monday pm
    once again thanks to you all Norfolk ged

Yoda and Ducky like this.
  11. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

errr gazz you must have been asleep ???????????? Dawn + Cooking ? I dont think so ............

Gazza1 likes this.
  12. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Hi Ged xx Hope you have stuck your sticker on Bike now ? x Was nice to meet you. Had a decent night sleep last night so forgot about the snoring lol -- It was hilariuos that you still snored your way through Yoda's *EVACUTATE the site* scenario lol
    Look forward to meeting you again -- and may be an idea to post pics of your French tour up in our gallery --as we have Frnch Frenzy rides here and also Swiss Alps ones :)

13. Norfolk Ged

Norfolk Ged Twist N Go

do i just upload a file ? max size ?

14. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

not sure on file size - just uplaod it and it willntell you if its too big - when did you take a pic then ? cos you slept the whole weekend lol

15. Norfolk Ged

Norfolk Ged Twist N Go

im not asleep just body resting

16. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Ged, Image size is 200kb maximum. Suggested image size is ideally no more than 800 pixels in the longest direction but that`s not enforced. It`s more a courtesy thing so people don`t have to scroll round the screen to see the whole pic.