1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Willow Cafe A22

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Sporty1200, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Riding past the recently open, then closed, open again, closed for refurbishment then open and closed AGAIN, Willow Cafe, it has seemingly reopened for business, again!.. at least for this week it seems..

I know feel duty bound to check out its quality again so i can include it still on my external link... Biker Cafe an meeting points.....

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=200802879395299550748.00048f23b6d1170bc84c2&msa=0

2. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Oh oh oh! Fancy company?

3. Sporty1200

Anytime.. you have my number and i have time off at present... :)

4. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Cool... should have some time Friday, will know more tomorrow.

5. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Living in Essex sucks! :unsure:

6. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

I noticed this too driving past this afternoon, interesting because I still consider their breakfast as one of the best I have eaten when compared to the other biker cafes.

7. Sporty1200

If you want brecky there..better be quick.... If it runs true to form as it has over the last 30 years, sadly it'l be closed in a month.... :D

8. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Poped in today how funny was this thread .... had brekfst on wa y to customers as was going to Post this up - But there Using CHEAP Bangers & No Heinz Beans what the hell is happening to the World :thumbsdown:

9. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

What a disappointment!

10. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Hopefull it may Change though mate as did comment on both ...lol or im now Banned - Just Something Sporty said to me last night ...lol

11. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Probably cutting costs to pay for the tarmac they used on the car park!

Yoda likes this.
  12. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Not sure I'm going to be able to do this now... work is going to be very busy tomorrow. :barefoot:

13. Sporty1200

No problem, tiz an open offer......... :)