1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Sep 16, 2012] Yappa's moving down under - come have a pint! (The Barn Bar and Grill)

Discussion in 'Non bike Related Events' started by _Yappa_, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Team_Husky900

Team_Husky900 Learner +

It was a great day - sorry to have been late and quiet but it was a busy day...

I wish I could say I've put names to faces but now I have a bunch of names and faces and the trick will be correctly matching the names to the RIGHT faces... (such is the on-going chore of my life!)

I could've joined in on the "falling off" and "breaking things" but didn't feel it was appropriate to trump everyone on the first meeting! :giggle:

Looking forward to the next event.

_Yappa_ and lammyR6 like this.
  2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

yes but we were only talking low speed studip drops, we did the big offs before and Skortchio won by some way. i think Ducky will now be in second place. :rolleyes: i'm happy being in 100th place on that one :lol2:

_Yappa_ and Les like this.
  3. Team_Husky900

Team_Husky900 Learner +

Oh mine was slow speed... about 5mph...

BlackHornet likes this.
  4. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

Proud to say no moving offs! Only stationary and forgetting to put feet down!! :loser:

5. Team_Husky900

Team_Husky900 Learner +

Though mine may not be allowed as it didn't include an engine...

lammyR6 and _Yappa_ like this.