1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Heading west Ride, poss Devil's Dyke, meet 1000 at 1066, leaving at 1100

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by SuzuKeith, Nov 15, 2012.

1. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

I aint gonna add any more comments, other than if you are heading west, can you add your name to this list and say where and when you wanna meet up. I will be at 1066 for breakfast at 1000 and will be leaving at 1100.:)

Megawatt

2. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Would you mind putting up some suggested routes around the Canterbury area, maybe on a new thread? That way we could have two threads, and East and a West rideout so that people could decide which they want to do and which is easier for where they are based. I would like to explore more areas so would love to see some more routes to choose from.

Roadwart likes this.
  3. Finchy

Finchy Guest

I'm not pissy about it at all, it's just that I don't come on here much lately and so don't tend to follow the threads about ride outs. Devising a route for someone else's thread wouldn't have been polite, especially since I'd be unlikely to attend personally. Didn't mean too offend or get in the middle of someone else's issue.

4. megawatt

Would you mind posting a possible route on another thread titled North Kent Rideout(or similar) and then people can vote with their feet then Jay, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze?;)

Tusky likes this.
  5. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

Thanks Big Al

6. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

in light of recent events it would seem i will prob not be able to attend lol .... altho looks like the xmas meal is a def :thumbsup:

7. SuzuKeith

SuzuKeith World Superbike +

Is there a route worked out for tomorrow. Not sure how far I`ll be going at mo.

8. megawatt

9. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

I'll be out locally to scrub new tyres, which for me means using three or four corners on the A264 from TW to East Grinstead that have anti skid (hence abrasive) surfaces. Not much of a ride out, but I do each corner 3-4 times at increasing speed which roughs the tyre quickly. If I'm done before 11:00 I'll come down to the 1066. :)

lammyR6 likes this.
  10. megawatt

Be nice to see you there Jim, but will be leaving at 1100!

11. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

OK, is this still on? I've got a bit confused!

12. megawatt

As far as I am concerned yes mate. I will be at 1066 at 1000, leaving at 1100.

13. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

As said in other rideout post. May or may not be there. So if I am not then don't wait lol :)

14. megawatt

Looks like I'll be on my own at this rate. I won't be organising any more rideouts.

15. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

I intend to be at 1066 in morning

16. megawatt

Thanks Brett.

17. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

I really wanted to go but due to family reasons I cannot.

18. megawatt

That's a shame mate. see you again. What about that service?:)

19. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

Was thinking about it as i havnt been out with you guys in over a year, but then i thought maybe i wont, then i thought yes fuck it i will, then i thought i will go west then east maybe north defo not south as i live in Eastbourne. Then thinking about it i may go north west as the sun will be at 2.56 degrees and the wind due south force 2 also need to find some shell grip to scrub in my tyres:giggle: and get to wessons for 14.00 hrs as the sausages are at optimum temp and the bacon is usually cooked to perfection then head home at exactly 14.21 hrs to shag the mrs, groom the cats, and move the house 2inches to the left.:thumbsup:

kitten_art, JimG, JimBo and 1 other person like this.
  20. megawatt

See you whenever and wherever Matt.

BlackHornet likes this.