1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Main Banner Size Reduction?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Wazza, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Wazza

Wazza ZX14R +

The main "South East Counties Bikers" sign with the logo and slogan at the top of the page seems a bit large to me.
    Is it just me, using a netbook, or are others finding it a little on the dominant side? My suggestion is to maybe tweak it and make it the size of a more common webpage banner.

Apart from my grumpy old man bit, the site is looking absolutely fab! Really easy to use and navigate around. Massive thumbs up!! :whoo:

2. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

I Havnt used a posh netbook (:, but it looks ok on the pc,, Wit till you see the size of the real banner yoda is thinking of having made for events.... :eek:

3. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

how about a flag ?

4. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

i have 2 of these made already will be unvailed at Brands on the SEC camp site ...lol ... But this logo at the moment may only be temporay just waiting on my Man to get back from holiday as re send me the attchment that he forgot to attch with the New design on

Roadwart likes this.
  5. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

As Yoda says, this is only a temporary logo Wazza.

6. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

i'l fire up my netbook later and have a nose ;) let ya know if it's showing up any differnt

Roadwart likes this.
  7. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

omg if its BIG on a Net book -wtf is it like on phone ? not tried logging in here yet via moby

8. Wazza

Wazza ZX14R +

Haha I'm on my phone now, funnily enough I can see further down the page when it loads on here than I can on my netbook! ;)

9. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

So the moral of the story is don`t buy a netbook, get a phone instead & save a packet :D

GixxerGilly likes this.