1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Daytona M Star GTX

Discussion in 'Clothing' started by paganuspaul, Jan 28, 2013.

1. paganuspaul

paganuspaul Off Roader +

Anyone know if there's is a local stockist of said boots? My son wants to try some. At that price you don';t want to buy without trying!

2. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

The Bikerstore in Blindley heath is a stockist of Daytona boots, not sure if they have that one though, try them. I have some Daytona boots on order, from Germany, saving me about £70-00, but they have not turned up yet, as were out of stock. (typical web site). I have to admit they are stupidly expensive, but apparently one of the best, the reason I am going for them is they give me a height increase :)

paganuspaul likes this.
  3. Garya

Garya World Superbike +

if you go to bikerstore make sure you haggle the price with them, or ask what they got in their clearance lines.
    they got a lot of stuff out the back
    i have got to extend their shop space next month

4. paganuspaul

paganuspaul Off Roader +

It's a good way to go, so won't be any time soon. Never know, someone might be selling them at the London Show.

5. TunnerUK

TunnerUK Guest

What size is he Paul?

My daily boots are M star GTX's, he's welcome to try them on (Although they're 6 years and 80,000 miles old now but you'd never know)

I'm a size 17, ........ you know what they say :cool:

.....Actually they're a size 8 / 42 :geek:

6. paganuspaul

paganuspaul Off Roader +

Thanks, he's a 7/41 so they may be a bit big. Laguna are happy to order some in if we give them a returnable deposit to show we're serious, so unless we see some at Excel we'll probably do that.
    Are you happy with them? Needs a little extra height, not so much for his current bike but for when he get's the mega-bike he has in mind next year!

7. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

nah he hates them hence has only managed 80,000 miles in them. :lol2:

8. paganuspaul

paganuspaul Off Roader +

Ummm, yeah, should read posts more carefully. Unless he was getting someone else to wear them in for him...

9. TunnerUK

TunnerUK Guest

They are the finest piece of motorcycle kit I've ever owned. They were slipper comfortable from day one, they're TOTALLY waterproof, warm in winter and beautifully made.

I wore them when I rode up to the Bike show at the NEC in 2009, walked around the show all day then road home. My feet were the only bit of me that was completely comfortable all day.

They're not cheap but they're certainly worth every penny. After all the thousands of miles I've done in mine they still look 6 months old.

I reckon they'll last at least 10 years, £30 quid a year, it's a no brainer!

Am I happy with them? 110% Hell yes!!

paganuspaul likes this.