1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Nightrunners 22/23 June 2103

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by JimBo, Feb 27, 2013.

1. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

This time next week this run will be all over........ maybe!

No need to respond to this if you think you will attend, I'll be at Blackheath about 2300 next Saturday STW.
    Join me if you can.

2. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

BUMP

Weather is looking very favourable for this.

Don't forget, it's this weekend.

3. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Weathers looking cracking for the daytime so should be a good evening. Unfortunately I won`t be attending due to prior commitment for Sunday :/

4. Carnage

Carnage Race Rep +

5. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

Have you just got in or just got up? How's the head?

Me, I can't sleep! Looking good for tonight.

6. Carnage

Carnage Race Rep +

just woke up ....sleep pattern all over the shop now as I had a long night Thursday and didnt get home till 9 Friday then overslept till 4.30 in the afternoon meaning I wasn't really ready for bed last night ...but hey ho it means ill have a nap this evening and be fresh as a daisy tonight.

7. Carnage

Carnage Race Rep +

disappointing turn out but that's where the disappointment ended ....cheers Jimbo for yet another cracking route and at just the right pace

JimBo likes this.
  8. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

You weren't a disappointment Pete ;) , thanks for your company and the breakfast. And we nearly pulled :eek: .

Quite a misty ride again, the obligatory deer with some sheep thrown in, some cracking traffic free roads and a matched pace, perfick!

Smashing new bike you have there mate, I've always liked them. If tonight's ride is anything to go by you'll really enjoy her once you get to know her strengths and weaknesses.

Enjoy.