1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

the sun dream team mini league

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by sara-gaz, Aug 3, 2011.

1. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

thought I would put this on hear as well. Anyone wishing to join the mini league I have started up for the sun dream team. Anyone that is interested could you let me have your email so I can invite you to the league. Thanks gaz

2. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

I have done it mate will send you my Number tomorrow -

3. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

Whoop whoop, we got 3 members now lol!!!! :disco:

4. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

sorry i don't do footy :snore::snore::snore::sleep::sleep:

Hanna likes this.
  5. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

About time a Guy that don't do footy!!!! Why can't I find one ...:lol2: Sara x

6. guy

guy Moped +

^^^ I don't either - can't stand the game! :sfight:

7. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

So, it seems I should've joined this forum years ago lol, Anti-Footy guys!!!!! Sara x

8. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

only time i get interested is when it's a big game and the roads are quiet :D

9. Yoda

im a Season ticket Holder For the Mighty Spurs Mate i Love the Game Just Hate Gooners & England ...lol

10. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

Cool any chance of a spare ticket for when the mighty Norwich city come to White Hart Lane? lol

11. Yoda

YesMate Come with Me if you Want but Be in the Might Spurs End - No Canerries there Mate ----No cock Jokes either plese .lol lol lol lol lol o

12. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

Sweet always wanted to go to your ground. Still not got your email though mate

13. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

Yes!!! Most Def' anti footie, absolutely bloody detest it!!!! i could go on but i wont..... ;)

14. Yoda

No as Mine is Not withe the Sun Mate - Sorry Will do a Sun one when i have a Min Mate