1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Sidi Zip Repair?

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Ducky, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Can anyone recommend a place I can go to have a zip replaced on my Sidi Vertigos?

I've done a quick Google and come across a couple of places (Dobbs Leathers and LSR who repair bike kit) but have no experience of their work.. I did mail Feridax too (importer) but heard nothing back as yet. :thumbsdown:

Currently using my MX boots for work now, but they're a bit cumbersome!

Fankoo! :thumbsup:

2. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

WASP on LondonBikers... I can put you in touch if you want. She's in London but does all kinds of bike leather repairs and has done many boot repairs.

In fact, I really need to pick up my Sidi BlackRains that she replaced the zips on...

Ducky likes this.
  3. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Cissbury Leathers seem to be recommended a lot Chris. May be worth a call.

Ducky likes this.
  4. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Hanna, would be interested to know how your Black Rains came out and the contact for WASP please.

Paul, thanks for that dude I'll give them a look in also.

:thumbsup:

5. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

NP bud :D

6. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Ahh I heard back from Feridax :thumbsup: who say if I take it back to any local Sidi dealer they can arrange to have it repaired for me, which is great as '21st Moto' Honda dealer is a stones throw away! :D

Roadwart and Hanna like this.
  7. reeseyboy

reeseyboy Sport Tourer +

Did you not try Wested Leathers in Swanley?

8. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Interesting, didn't even know they existed!

9. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

MOJO leathers in cantebury would never use any one else - he not the chepest but one of the best as does lots of race teams repairs :)

10. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

They've gone back to Sidi now :thumbsup:, so hopfully will come back all sorted...just have to hope their turnaround is fairly fast. :unsure:

11. Deebs

Deebs Guest

Call Chris @ Nine Lives - 07540 687000 :)