1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Wessons Sunday 28/4/13 11am

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Roadwart, Apr 23, 2013.

1. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

yes you can set youtube to 'private' or alternatively do not claim it is yours. just ask people to check out this video you 'found'....:whistle:

2. Amancalledrob

Amancalledrob Street Fighter +

Good idea :) hey guys I found this video of some other dudes, I'll post it up later :D

Roadwart, jack_bm and hoppielimp like this.
  3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

bad idea.

can you see the plates of the other bikes in front ?
    i know once many moons ago a video got posted that showed the bike following me speedo and my number plate :eek: luckily for me it was a day with just 17 psi in my tyres so i wasn't going silly :D

4. Amancalledrob

Don't worry, I've thought of that and I'll check first

5. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

just post it up as chased this lunatic to tell him he had flat tyres:D

Amancalledrob, Russell and Les like this.
  6. Amancalledrob

after all that the video's not that exciting, but here it is anyway. I've chopped off the first and last two minutes as number plates were showing. It was filmed in 1080p and looked great but youtube has done something terrible to the quality :( You can only find it if you know the link ;)

Hondamagna50 likes this.
  7. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

ya...not sure what youtube does to it, but even if you set you tube to play 1080p it looks pixelated sometimes between the various shades....

whats the flashing red light on your dash...heat seeking radar ?

just found this about pixelation...etc...

8. Amancalledrob

Thanks, I'll have a look at that

The flashing light means ABS is taking a break... I was doing some work on the bike a while ago which meant unplugging and removing the ABS control module. I left it on the seat while I was working and it, er... got knocked off. Hasn't been the same since. I keep meaning to replace it but they're £120 :eek: in the meantime I have normal brakes. Well, apart from the Honda linked braking malarkey, anyway