1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

The sexiest bike with sec stickers !

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by luke-rs125, Jun 3, 2013.

1. luke-rs125

luke-rs125 Twist N Go +

hey everyone I've been working on this bike for quite some time , it used to look like this !
    5780_1202722667378_5639014_n.jpg

however putting it together today were some uninvited friend slowing my work down ... hello mister Hornet !
    P6030033.JPG

and now it looks like this !
    P6030041.JPG
    P6030043.JPG
    P6030046.JPG P6030047.JPG
    with a few more stickers
    P6030050.JPG P6030056.JPG P6030054.JPG
    P6030058.JPG

So thats my litle 125 don't mess with me !

2. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Does Benji know you are using #54? Otherwise, a brilliant looking bike, mon frere. Do you ride it ...ah, 'externally spherical'? Or does it just look that way?!

3. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Looking good my man!

4. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Nice paint job there dude! :thumbsup:

5. luke-rs125

luke-rs125 Twist N Go +

am I the only one who only understood the " mon frere " bit ? coz i didn't get rest if someone could help !!!!

6. Panel Man

Er, "balls out"? Ie. with gusto. I was afraid the auto correct censor would eviscerate my typing.

So: do you?

7. Panel Man

Oh, and Benji is another member of the forum who participates less than he'd like and who has 54 plastered all over his machine too!

8. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Looks great!

9. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Looks really great, will you be at blue boys wednesday so we can see it in the flesh

10. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Be nice to see you again Luke?

11. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

it looks good luke, maybe the hornet thought it was an old flame and came to reignite the passion LOL. you still in france?

luke-rs125 likes this.
  12. Amancalledrob

Amancalledrob Street Fighter +

You've done a great job of that. Love the exhaust hanger

luke-rs125 likes this.
  13. luke-rs125

luke-rs125 Twist N Go +

Hey ! thanks for the replies ! 54 is Poggiali gp rider on 125 and 250cc 2 strokes !

I live in france yes ... i hope to be back some day ... but i wont make it to blue boys wednesday !

thanks for the comments about the paint job ! it took me ages to pull off !! + 75 stickers :thumbsdown: :giggle:

the exhaust hanger is some dude in the uk who does stuff like that for all bikes , hangers and the foot protector thingys loads of other stuff , nothing official but looks really good :thumbsup:

i've been working on it slowly for over a year i think :lol: engine and re-looking ...

just need to wack on some new discs and off i go but i've never changed discs myself ... hello haynes manual !

14. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Those SECBIKER stickers really set the whole thing of Luke !!! Nice one ;) x

Roadwart likes this.
  15. luke-rs125

luke-rs125 Twist N Go +

the froggy cops wouldn't dare try and stop secbikers racing team !!! oh yess :giggle: that will be me loosing my licence my first time out then ... :hairout:

Roadwart likes this.