1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Possible Rideout - Sunday 14th August - Dest: Bury Hill

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Ducky, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Rioting Rob

Rioting Rob 125

Great day guys, thanks to all involved, nice to meet some new faces too, even though i have'nt got a clue who's who yet.....looking forward to the next one.
    Any chance of a link to the pics:)

Hanna likes this.
  2. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

A fantastic day...but don't forget a big thanks to all the riders who stuck rigidly to the 2nd man/woman drop off. Without these Markers staying put (it is so easy after a couple of minutes to zoom off without waiting for the TEC, thinking you are being left behind) the ride could easily fall apart and could've become a disenchanted ride for those lost.

The fact we all arrived together is also a credit to the good Markers. Nice job SECB :thumbsup:

Sporty1200, Skortchio and Ducky like this.
  3. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

I've added a link to the ones I took on my last post dude (page before). :thumbsup:

4. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Glad you all had a Great Day Hope to Be On Next One !!;)

5. Micky

Micky Commuter 500 +

Looks and sounds like it was an awesome day sadly missed due to being on holiday will hopefully catch the next one.