1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Anybody out this week???

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by megawatt, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Wazza

Wazza ZX14R +

Yes, 11th - 14th. Although all flying was cancelled today due to bad weather. Starts again tomorrow at 10am.:violin:

2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

You still meeting in rye at 1000 if dry?

3. Wazza

Wazza ZX14R +

Yes, providing were singing from the same song sheet at (bikers) car park opposite strand cafe? Or am I making this up as I'm going along lol

4. megawatt

Yep, that's the only one in Rye mate. I'll be on a dark grey Blade fighter and Mike will be on his Urban Tiger Blade. If it,s raining we will delay until 1100. Gimme a bell if it's still raining.

Wazza likes this.
  5. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

forgot about airbourne may have to take the bike into work just so i can get out of eastbourne at the end of the day

6. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Friday I could do but would be very slow as I'd have Charlie my 6 yr old on the back! But maybe if you're going to be in Rye I'll pop down with him and have an ice cream with you (ice cream not compulsory unless you're 6!)

7. megawatt

Would be nice to meet up again mate.

8. megawatt

Dry n Sunny in Northiam and Rye? see you at 1000?

9. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Need to catch up on work so won't be able to make it. Will be out Sunday though.

10. megawatt

Be nice to see you!

11. Wazza

Wazza ZX14R +

Dry and overcast here, see u at 10

12. megawatt

Good man

13. megawatt

Great ride today to Beachy head via Battle, Wartling Pevensey, Polegate, Wannock, Friston and East Dean. Crackin weather, good food at Golden Galleon. Airbourne was crap! Loads of slow stuff , but no fast jets until 1700. Left about 1630 via Alfriston, Lower Dicker and Herstmonceux?. Great to ride with Biker Mike and Wazza!

Wazza likes this.
  14. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

might go for a little pootle around 1600hrs Sat 13th Aug ... dont know where...anyone else pootling in the area ?

15. megawatt

I'm in all day. Sara and Gaz are at mine about 1600. If you wanna brew I'm at tn316pg, no. 16.

16. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

might do that... :) prolly leave about 1545 ish... u might get a call saying i'm lost...lol...

17. megawatt

No probs mate, be nice to see you and checkout tomorrow's route!