1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Brands Indy Evening - Thurs 15th Aug - No Limits £65

Discussion in 'SECB Track Days' started by NAPA121, Jun 28, 2013.

1. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

All booked if anyone else fancies it :)

Somebody stop me....I think I've got a problem :eek:

2. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Oooh, this one is very tempting. I am on holiday all of August so I guess it would be rude not to lol!

3. NAPA121

This still tempting?

I'm looking forward to it :cool:

4. NAPA121

Well that was bloody awesome...Great weather and loads of fun..Can't wait until the next one...

Nice to see Alexs down there too..I did try to persuade him onto track but he wasn't budging ;)

Camera worked a treat too as it's the first time that i have personally used it on track...

Session 1

Session 2

Session 3

Session 4

Had some mates there that i managed to follow and get some good footage of....One of them managed to get his knee down for the first time...Let's just say he was a bit chuffed :disco:

Right..Off to Wales for three days in the morning....Loads of rain tomorrow but i think Sun and Mon should be bright enough.....Night night :cool:

lost, lammyR6, JimG and 1 other person like this.
  5. alexs

alexs World Superbike +

Hey, slightly unfair Neil I tried to book a week earlier but the evening was full :thumbsdown: pleased you had a good 'un.....anyway, I've emailed MSV this evening to be on the reserve list (novice) for the 17th Sept (or should I just bite the bullet and go in the inters which has spaces??)

NAPA121 and JimG like this.
  6. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

inters your good enough and the bikes plenty good enough.

7. NAPA121

Yep..totally agree...You'll be fine in Inters and will prefer it to the novice anyway....In the novice group more people seem to take very strange lines which leaves a greater element of unpredictability than in the inters....That's what i found anyway....go on...just do it.....Be great fun :thumbsup:

8. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Inters!!