1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Beware Mobile Cam

Discussion in 'On the Road!' started by Sporty1200, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Heading/Returning from Wales?? Mobile Cam - facing East near Worcester

It seems Mr Roy Winwood (57) post below from ''The Worcester News'' sort of got his wish and plod now use mobile cams at the spot..

Read how he wines on about a fence being damaged!! Horrendous he says. Winging ****.

OK its a rant and im (probably) technically guilty but i hate feeling to be made a revenue generating monkey. 40 in a 30 the ticket said.

The traffic cop mustve been in full camouflage, lying in a ditch on his belly wearing a cloak of invisibility and covered with leaves. Without doubt there are places to ride at 20/30 mph, schools, parked cars both sides near pavements, pedestrian areas and shopping malls btu not like this... This is my 1st ticket on a bike in 37 years of riding. Actually when i say it like that... i'dve taken that % had i been offered it years ago.

Anyway.......... F****rs :ninja: :poop:

Abberley junction an A443 blackspot

Roy Winwood, a 57-year-old builder, says there have been around five accidents or near misses on the Worcester to Tenbury Wells road at the Abberley Common junction since the beginning of October.
    He said speeding along the 30mph section is the problem. Motorists do not realise how sharply the road bends.
    He claims a head-on collision was narrowly averted on Monday when the driver of a lorry heading towards Tenbury swerved sharply to avoid another vehicle, mounted the grass verge and damaged a fence - before driving on.
    Horrendous
    But, speed cameras can only be installed at sites where there have been eight collisions per one kilometre of road over a three-year period, with at least four resulting in death or serious injuries.
    "What kind of society has to wait for something to happen?" asks Mr Winwood.
    John Sheldon, owner of the nearby Abberley General Store, thought a speed camera would do the trick and slow down motorists...

LATE likes this.
  2. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Check if it is a legal ticket, I am sure I have seen somewhere that there has to be at least two warning signs before a speed.....sorry.....safety camera

Sporty1200 likes this.
  3. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Who was riding your bike? give it 6 months and I am sure no one will remember :)

LATE likes this.
  4. LATE

LATE Street Fighter +

That's not good :(

A44 ? hopefully, it wasn't in the area today :eek: