1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Idiots rioting

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Fergy, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

So a peacefull demo gets out of hand, a bunch of idiots burn shops, flats, loot and go on a general rampage. The full story isnt out yet but there are many reports of the guy who was shot and killed but did not actually fire his gun. DID NOT FIRE HIS GUN! Thats the point isnt it? Wasnt it the romans who said live by the sword die by the sword? Or something like that anyway. The police always get a raw deal on things like this. These rioters are complaining about the fact that police stop and search for no reason. If you look suspicious and have nothing to hide then why complain or hide? Its hapened for decades and is not guided by colour or religion, the teddy boys got grief, skinheads got grief, punk rockers got greif. You name it they got greif!

For these rioters we need to take a stiffer stance, for starters get the water canons out and blast them. Stick some smart water in for good measure then wait a day or so, nick the bastards and then throw away the key. If that doesnt work, get the rubber bullets out. If that still doesnt work bring in the army.

Sorry for the rant.

Davetona, Sporty1200, Les and 2 others like this.
  2. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

Dont get me started:mad: i drove through Brixton today what a mess:mad: still shows how thick they are lets go out and smash up the place we live!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm great idea:eek:

3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

make it simple mate pull those out that aren't roiting and replace the water cannons with petrol cannons :D
    will even bring more work to the area afterwards so can only be a good thing :thumbsup:

4. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Just watching sky news now. My home town of croydon is on fire, clapham is also on fire and my boss is in London and has to go through both areas to get home!

5. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

Blimmey flicked the news on what a mare:bhead:

6. guy

guy Moped +

Watching BBC News now, and it's making me feel physically sick...
    This has nothing to do with Saturday's events in Tottenham - this is mindless violence

** mood changed **

7. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Watching BBC news myself, bloody crazy what's going on...why wreck the town you live in...!:thumbsdown:

8. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Working with individuals, groups and communities, problems always arise when community members see no future or stake for themselves. History has a way of repeating itself, especially in times of austerity. As wev'e seen its global, although were not oppressed in the same way as say Iraq was, the oppression is real in a financial way. It only takes a spark to light the dry tinder.. Government will blame everyone apart from themselves and the greedy C***s who created this recesion.. :stomp:

9. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

whats great is just how this will now be another reason taxes have to go up, insurance will have to go up. so just a few numpthies will now have an effect on me. i don't see why we don't save our selves a fortune and just start shooting them whats it cost 20pence per bullet :mad:

10. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

From another posting elsewhere:-

The Youth of the Middle East and our 'boys' from the armed forces, rise up for basic freedoms.The Youth of London rise up for a HD ready 42" Plasma TV!

deano and BlackHornet like this.
  11. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Tear gas and water cannons - being blind, choking, throwing your guts up and soaking wet takes the fight out of anyone.

12. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Stunned at whats been happening -- the looting is one thing -but some of the buildings that are burning are part of our History - why are the Police not using tear gas and plastic bullit - infact a few live ones for ring leaders ...... and a curfew aswell ...

13. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

I think 'depleted uranium armour piercing rounds' are slightly more than that dude! :sneaky:

Sporty1200 likes this.
  14. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Can't go using them Ducky, the yanks need them all to shoot up our Challengers with...

15. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Its getting beyond a joke now. The police on the ground are instructed as to what they can and cant do by the managment who sit in their offices with the lawyers and freedom rights campaigners. The 'youths' say it is a backlash against the way they are being treated by the government, bo110x! get an education, get a job! And that goes for all the spongers too!

My brother is a copper who came off TSG (commonly known as the riot sqaud) about a year ago, received a text from his bosses last night telling him to dig out his old gear and report for riot duty thursday morning. He flies back from his holiday the night before. To say i am worried is an understatement. The forces hands are tied due to this country beind afraid of doing what it should. Not that it really matters but he is 50 years of age.

Support all of the emergency services involved is needed right now.

16. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

17. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

and the chavs will blame everyone but themselves for the paths their lives took. We all have choices to make but according them, its always someone elses fault. My first job was sweeping the floors of the Shepherds Bush Empire for 2.75 an hour, you can bet these little shitbags have never once lifted a finger to do manual labour!

18. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Well at least the biker got away with his life. I remember the riots in the 80's where a guy in Thornton Heath was not so lucky.

Apparently it is all kicking off in Croydon again! Along with other places!

19. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Can't even post how angry this makes me feel :mad:....won't be long before people start taking the law into their own hands!

20. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

There was a girl on the radio being interviewed & she said words to the effect "Its not the police we are rioting against, its the rich, the ones who own business`"

OK Get off your lazy fat @rse, get some education, get a job & then you can be rich too. Its too many years of Labour rule handing out money to all & sundry that`s made people think the world owes them a living. When I left school, I was doing a 40 hour week for £55 BEFORE TAX! Just worked that out at £1.375/hour. But through hard work & determination (& a bit of luck) we now own our house outright & have a reasonable standard of living.

Fergy and Yoda like this.