1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Idiots rioting

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Fergy, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

The group that usually pulls the trick of remaining invisible in such times of crisis is the 'elite' super rich who have never lifted much other than a pen (or debit card, :D) to write cheques to fund political groups or buy up cheap property in times of recession which they subsequently rent out to the revolting peasants. ;)

Lets round up the hedge funders, international bank managers accountants and economists who quite wittingly created this global disaster, put them in the middle of a football stadium with their accumulated wealth piled up next to them in boxes and let the rioters at em... Ill be selling tickets for the event £15 each.. :whistle:

2. Sporty1200

I should add, phase 2 of my football stadium plan would be to let none of those on the pitch out... Then... release the Lions... :skip:

3. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Elite super rich are usually entrepreneurs that create jobs, far more worthy of an existence then these thieving pikeys dont you think? What do these little chavs do for the benefit of society, remembering that society is not an abstract, its the sum of the people in it? These kids could add benefit to it but instead they have chosen to wreak destruction which is more likely to affect you and me in a more tangible way.

4. Sporty1200

:yright:Entrepreneurs? like those responsible for the American subprime mortgage firms who made a rash of bad loans then quickly sold them on as 'triple A star' rated investments, yer right that only impacted globally!!!!!, i would suggest there contribution is very worthy...... worthy of phase 2 of my plan outlined previously... Mwahahha ... :D
    :disco: :cash:

5. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Thats just one small group, and these guys are better how?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14456065

6. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

and you wouldnt drag these girls into your stadium?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

cmon dude, these chavs add no value whatsover and will breed like rabbits and create more thieving, destructive scum

7. Sporty1200

They are Kids, who should no better but have no education, no aspiration and usually shit parents as role models who dont know better either, unlike the sneaky, educated and privileged MP's caught abusing the system and the thieving conning businessmen/bankers who lead by example and appear to be immune. What an example they set to the young.... Its phase 2 for all of em.. RELEASE THE LIONS... (:

8. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

I have the perfect book for you: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Just-Me-Eve...9531/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312906035&sr=8-1

:laugh: I laughed out loud on the tube when I read this book

9. Sporty1200

10. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

sorry sporty but this time around you have to understand that we need a small cull of say 3 or 4 million people in the UK :rant: the fact these kids want to blame the rich and the police and the schools and everyone else just shows that they won't ever get off their arses to help themselves so why should we help them into anything other than a deep ditch.
    thay do what they do because they think they can get away with it without punishment. start taking a few out and the rest will run and hide.
    maybe they have had shit parents but will these be any better when they get to 12 or 13 and have their third child. stop them now and the next generation might be improved.:fume::fume::fume:

Ducky likes this.
  11. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

It is just an excuse for all the major "we're not respected" chavs to come out and smash the place up! We should be so much tougher on this crap!!!!

12. Sporty1200

Im not defending the criminals, read my ''phase 2'' previous post. What i am suggesting is this is symtomatic of quite a deep underlying malaise that imo goes well beyond the ' knee jerk' blame the youth reaction i see from most people.

How often have you heard complaints recently, fuel prices, food prices, tax, house prices, state of roads, low wages, wage cuts , rising prices, redundancy, unemployment....... As i said earlier many people especially the young see no future and have no stake in their community. When you've got nothing, often people have nothing to loose.. People must look further and deeper for a solution instead of blaming or scapegoating 'Chavs' as the cause, they are just a symtom of something far deeper imo... :D

13. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

14. BlackHornet

true but i've paid my taxes so when i want to smash the place up fine it's mine to do so, but these people have done fuck all the problems could have been solved years ago if people weren't so afraid of being typecast. ( everyone must pretend to be carring and compassionate ) what crap compassion is the most destructive force ever :fume: check out band aid they took a country with 1 million straving and turn it into a country with 20 million straving. we took a country with a few people who were to lazy to work and over populated it with them by paying for everything. :mad: lets end this circle now before it just gets worse.

15. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

This behaviour has started from home.......... and an early age......... No respect for parents. Teachers who cant teach disipline. Police who cant police for various reasons. (due to law changes I mean not lack of skills on their parts)
    I would guess most on here that have children, know that their kids know right from wrong - yeh everyone crosses the line at times - but what these are doing is an absolute disgrace.

The house a couple up from us has just had a To Let sign put up, Ted was on Conservatory roof earlier (fixing a leak) when I heard him yelling like mad, turns out a gang of kids around EIGHT to 10 yrs were hurling boulders and bricks at the sign and they were rebounding back onto cars parked in road. Yeh its nothing major but our village is just a boring village. Rare to see police unless their an accident etc., This event tonight was a bit of a shock (and their verbal language before they ran off up the road).

Sporty1200 and Yoda like this.
  16. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

This will have a Bigger affect on all of us as our Car insurance will now rise as there is lot of claims going on for this so will out Business insurance , and so will our home insurce - thanks to all the Lay about tossers who think its write to behave like this but my fear is taht these people are bringing childern in to this world and they will think its right to behave in this manner ,,,,,, Call in the Bloddy army and Shoot them all...:red:

BlackHornet likes this.
  17. Snowman

Snowman Learner

I hope it doesn't kick off in Eastbourne:nono:

18. BlackHornet

well reports that there's plans to in hastings but no doubt there will be to stoned to remember to turn up

Yoda likes this.
  19. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Looking At Folkestone & Dover looks like there has been Riots there for last 10 Years as both Placer are SH** Holes . Hence never go to either

20. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Becci (who was bowling with us) lives in Maidstone and has just said Brenchly Gardens area is all ablze . My daughter said all the car showrooms by hers have removed all cars off forecourt and most of Roxhester high st is closed - Our meal at Bluewater friday has been cancelled to !!!!!!!!!!