1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Idiots rioting

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Fergy, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

So many views! The idiot rioters get their money from where? The welfare system. Their morales from where? Their role models...Who are video games, musicians (and I use that term lightly)and their piers. They are bred by people on benefits who know how to cheat the system and expect something for nothing. yes I agree that some of the fat cat bankers should be held accountable for nigh ruining banks and peoples lives but the genuine wealthy by hard graft, extensive education, long working hours and HUGE tax bills pay for these idiots. You work hard to earn money to have a life style for these idiots to ruin it. You pay exorbitant taxes for these idiots to live off. I too left school in the 80's with no qaulifications (through laziness) worked a 6 day week for £33! Eventually after many jobs, time unemployed I find myself in a decent job with a comfortable life. Dont make excuses for those who will use them. They need to change their attitude. Look at the building they set a light in Croydon. It has been there for decades. Now the family run business will face the possibility of going out of business. How many people is that now going going to effect directly and indirectly.

Nobody can defend these scum bags. Think of the emegency services that will be coming under fire again. Think of those people shitting themselves in their OWN homes, council, housing association or owned whilst these idiots go on the rampage. Think of the businesses that will face financial ruin due to the fact some insurances do not cover you for acts of riots. These idiots are the ones that should be rounded up and shafted with a large hot poker because inevitably it is us, the tax payer who end up paying for all this regardless of what party is in power.

2. Snowman

Snowman Learner

It sounds like every chav in the country is jumping on the bandwagon

3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

yep just because they now think theres a free tv in it for them. so lets see what lame excuses are given tomorrow, whose to blame then ? as no doubt the next set interviewed will have slipped into some dream land.

4. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

As I said on the FB site, odd how they're able to organise and mobilise and the government can't!

5. Snowman

Snowman Learner

And the full wrath of the law will be a fine to pay at a pound a week out of there dole and a couple of hours community service. IT'S A JOKE:stomp:

6. guy

guy Moped +

Watching the news, it seems like Manchester is getting the brunt of the activity tonight, but on a much smaller scale...

7. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

and as someone else said funny how all they manage is to smash up where they live, well organised :hah: i could smash up my road at less than a minutes notice. now had they travelled to iraq over night secretly stolen the oil and managed to reduce our petrol costs i may have been impressed but untill then i will hope for them having their arses kicked

8. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Not so much where they're doing it par sé, more that all over the country it's happening. You could smash up your road, aye. But could you arrange for 100's of people to smash it up with you?
    It's not a matter of what they're doing being impressive more the pityful example by the powers that be in containing it.

9. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

The reason I think this "woe is me" is such a crock of shit is that I failed high school, everyone predicted I would be dead, pregnant or on drugs by the time I was 16, I left South Africa, landed up in London and had to bum £20 from a girl staying in a youth hostel to get by, mopped floors at the Shepherds Bush Empire for 2.75 an hour and now, I work in banking. And the reason I work there is because it pays more than any other industry and I got recognition for my abilities without having any qualifications. Ive grafted at some shitty jobs and worked my way into a niche that gives me the nicer things in life that these little shitbags think is their right to just take. I did a project similar to Big Brothers/Big Sisters in the States and all I learnt from doing that is that there is a whole community of people who are just taught that there will always be someone to bail them out because thats what we do. Dont want to work? Dont worry, we will give you money. Want to have 8 kids by different fathers? Dont worry, we will support you. You kids run riot and land up in prison? Dont worry, there is a group of volunteers who will give their time and money to try and mentor them.

Skortchio likes this.
  10. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

11. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Apparently there's trouble in Basildon, hard to tell though I imagine.

Signed the petition but can't say I'm overly optimistic, if they fail to respond to the actual threat why the hell would they listen to a petition to punish those involved. Not to mention that there'll be no way to prove who was and wasn't involved.

12. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

no more shit jobs about cause we open our doors to foreign scum

13. deano

deano Commuter 500 +

Thats a bit harsh mate i employ a foreign scum and he works harder then most of my english guys but yeah i do agreee we let too many in without any controls in place

Yoda and Sporty1200 like this.
  14. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

I only Use Forgein Scum Mate - They Work Far Harder than English and Dont Complin and Do the Work 100% right -

Sporty1200 and deano like this.
  15. deano

deano Commuter 500 +

im with you there mate i took on a nepalese trainee a few weeks ago, hardest lad ive had for a while made my four appretices look lazy well thats shook them up as i have stated that in times of not alot of work the lazy ones go first they could really teach are youth something thats for sure

16. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

I think the problem lays in that the English are unmotivated from years of seeing their heritage and homelands passed up as sacrifice to the face saving governments allowing anyone to enter our borders and claim residence. Then being asked to fund them when they're given a full host of benefits.

Couple that with a society that is completely aware that you can get something for nothing and sitting at home not working actually pays.
    Foreign workers are glad of the opportunity, they appreciate what they have. The latest generation of lodites to be expelled from the UK, don't.

deano likes this.
  17. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

In my work I have heard several unemployed young people complaining 'F*kin foreigners coming over here stealing our jobs'. To which my response is always, 'when was the last time you, or anyone you know had a job you applied for taken by a foreigner?.. So far none could answer me... :D

deano and hoppielimp like this.
  18. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

so the foreigners dont work then? and if they do they have taken an englishmans job

19. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

the problem is most of the jobs are ones that "englishmen" are to lazy/dont want to do because they have some sense of this country owes them a better job just because.. whilst there is a large proportion of the country willing to take any job i would say there is an equal size portion of lazy good for nothing fucktards who think that why bother working for minimum wage when i can just scrounge of the state... Most of the low end jobs have been taken up by immigrants whether illigal or not, because frankly they are harder working/less likely to gripe about a crappy job . Its just a shame that, that money is now being sent back to their home country so is leaving the economy and not recirculating around it.

Yoda and Sporty1200 like this.
  20. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

A foreigner will only take a job an english wont do. I had two sets of labourers (from an agency) working for me a few years back on two different sites. The english guys would skive at every given chance, want an hour for lunch, two tea breaks and wanted to leave by 4pm after starting at 08.30. They were on £10 per hour. The others, made up of a couple of polish lads, and east end black guy and another chap that I cant remember where he was from, foreign though, were there at 07.30, worked until I told them to stop for a break and/or lunchand were on £7 per hour. Who was I going to take with me to the next site I wonder?

I have heard many english people recently say I am not doing that job (bus driver, labourer) becuase I will be worse off than what I am claiming off benefits! Or the other one is they take a part time job so they dont lose all their benefits - job seekers allowance, family tax credits etc. Yes as a country we should have more stringent border rules as other countries do.

These rioters say they are sick of being out of work and the way the government has not supported them...I wonder how many of them are ex rover workers or ex woolworth employees?

Seriously get off your arses, stop the false invalidity and other benefit claims because you are taking money from the people who really need it!

deano81 and Sporty1200 like this.