1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

BSB Final Round Brands Hatch GP circuit. 18th-20th October

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by r1jay, Sep 10, 2013.

1. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Ohh, will probably take a couple from you Gill. But will have to let you know tomorrow as they are for someone else.

GixxerGilly likes this.
  2. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

Yes please Gill..How do I get involved? Can I get two?

3. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Hi yes --- They are £25 each .. and I would have to have money paid into my account by monday night . i will order tickets Tuesday and collect Thurs at Track .. Cant remember who is camping -- but the easiest way to get tickets to relevant people will be to leave on camp site ?? (campers ??) ;)

4. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Yes please, one for me. Pm me your details for payment :)

5. lammyR6

Not long now till the weekend!! Woo hoo. So - who is going, when are you gonna be there and who is camping?
    Seeing as Gilly has abandoned us in favour of the marshalls (boooooo!! ;) lol ) we no longer have our fabulous defender of the camping space :)
    I will be getting there on Friday morning hopefully so will try and save a bit of a patch hence need an idea of numbers.
    Yaaaaay, can't wait!!

GixxerGilly likes this.
  6. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

I intend to be there all three days but wont be
    camping this year.

7. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

Yeah not sure on the camping..i do have a tent but never really been an outdoor camping type of person so not sure...especially as I am not far down the road so could probably get a lift home....

Gilly - I'll send payment now..Thanks very much...If easier, i can pick up tickets from Brands myself?

8. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Guys I can see all the information/posts with out signing in! Gill you may want to be aware of this

GixxerGilly likes this.
  9. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

hi guys have deleted my bank details now thanks to the post above --(although tbh its nothing more than what would show on a cheque book). Napa. camping at a race circuit is prob one of the best experiences you will have and completes the icing on cake after a day on circuit. I live 20 mins away, but will camping from Thursday to Monday ;) And the nights at the bar are awesome (take your own drinks too Sssshhhh) - Sat. will be fancy dress night - (I usually go as a *spectator*) heheeh. Ticket wise, because I am getting 30 of them so far .. i cant keep going back to the gate all the time , so am hoping to leave at a secret location on camp site - will have to pm peeps now - as this can be read by non members. So those not camping may need to know where the likes of Leila etc will be - hopefull in /around/near to our usual spot . placing orders tonight . and the tickets will be Top Paddock access, not available to the *public*, just teams/riders and guests.

10. lammyR6

Don't tell me I am camping all by my lonesome :(

11. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Chris and Jax will be there with their caravan from the Thursday , have asked him to park his car skew wiff to save some places ,....

12. lammyR6

Thanks Gilly!! At least someone will be nearby on Friday night. So, I gather we have a couple of peeps camping Sat night so will also park my van skew wiff and put up a couple of tents to mark space out.

GixxerGilly likes this.
  13. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

will be there sat sun camping :thumbsup:

lammyR6 and GixxerGilly like this.
  14. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

So Chris and Jax dont panic about saving spaces will tell him its just 2 tents ... you will regonise them Leila - *unlikley riders* and both have track bikes too. If I ask for his Reg number --you can cruise around our area looking for them then ?? xx

15. lammyR6

I will be in my burgundy Nissan Vanette. If you could get the description of their van/car/caravan and reg that would be great. :D

16. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

I've transferred the money gilly :)

Will aim to get there for Friday night :)

17. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Didn't mean to sound over the top about being able to see your bank details but cloning is so easily done these days. And yes it is only the same info as on your cheque book but it isn't available for anyone to see, better to be safe than sorry :)

Have fun at brands all it looks like it will be a corker! :)

GixxerGilly likes this.
  18. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

NP Fergy x have accidently paid/ordered one ticket too many :-( if anyone knows anyone that wants one let me know asap x

19. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

black Rover reg number SE53ODU, for leila xx

lammyR6 likes this.
  20. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

I hope you all have a great time at this. Wish I could be there but hey that's life. See you all at the first round I hope. I'll be looking out for you on the telly.

ramrider, BlackHornet and GixxerGilly like this.