1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

What Made Me Smile today ...........................????

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Yoda, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Beelady

Beelady British Superbike +

Carrot cake at Lily's. Very good indeed. The only place I've been served a bigger slice was the Blue and White but it was a close run thing.

2. phil read

phil read World Superbike +

Had A trip to A Triumph dealer and Mrs Read ordered A brand new Triumph Bonneville. Hang on that means she has more bikes than me, best I get visiting the dealer's next:whoo:

Eagle, Pilbs, Roadwart and 3 others like this.
  3. Beelady

New, shiny, noisy pipes for the Striple. I was going to stick with the standard pipes this time but these were a gift so it would have been rude to say no :) Accessengineer did the re-map for me as Triumph wanted £45 and a weeks notice. They've definitely gone downhill while they're having the Kingsnorth shop rebuilt. Before that closed I would have been able to just call in and if the workshop wasn't flat out, get the job done while I waited. All the good staff, except two, have left. Shame. It used to be a brilliant shop.
    However, the re-map went according to plan and then I had to go out and ride 60 miles, just to check the bike was running perfectly. It's hard life but there's never been a more willing test rider ;)

4. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

About to head off to Ireland for catch up with friends and road trip up to the Northwest 200. I might just be a little bit excited :bounce:

5. phil read

Mrs Read picked up her new Triumph 18555891_1417949941583904_4144159927018367206_n.jpg

Rosie, Tony, Roadwart and 5 others like this.
  6. Vitesse45

Vitesse45 Street Fighter +

Cleaned the bike ready for this weekend at Box Hill BMW demo weekend
    1-IMG_3396.JPG

BlackHornet likes this.
  7. Beelady

I love the look of that bike! Sounds amazing as well. There's no chance of you borrowing that because she'll never get off it again :)

8. lammyR6

Spotted this on my calendar for June. For some reason it reminded me of some of our rideouts :giggle: :rolleyes:
    14951872509081.jpg

lisa lou, deano81, Panel Man and 6 others like this.
  9. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Only SOME :p

lammyR6 and Roadwart like this.
  10. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

What is going to make me smile a roundabout trip to Arundel soon on Bike, now it is run in and all :)

Roadwart likes this.
  11. Vitesse45

Vitesse45 Street Fighter +

Not today but yesterday took the 'old' girl out for a 110 miles bimble, over to wessons for a cold drink and a bakewell, and then popped by the wife's office to say hi and then on to Bury Hill to have yet another cold one and another 'lemon' bakewell :)
    1-IMG_3451.JPG 2-IMG_3452.JPG

12. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

It's a shame Ray, but someone has to do it.:)

Vitesse45 likes this.
  13. Beelady

Accessengineer has sold his Indian and will be returning to the Triumph fold with another Explorer. I am very excited! I love Triumphs.

deano81, lisa lou and lammyR6 like this.
  14. Beelady

A run up to the Super Sausage in Northampton for my yearly fix of liver and bacon. Met some of my friends from the MCN forum there and caught up on all the gossip. The sun stayed out, the traffic wasn't too bad and everyone had a very good time. Managed to get 167 miles on a tank, which is the furthest I've ever gone without filling up. A bit nerve wracking though. It wasn't meant to get that empty but someone (no names, but he was in charge of the sat-nav) missed a turning and we had to start playing hunt the petrol station.

Roadwart, Eagle, lammyR6 and 2 others like this.
  15. phil read

Oh dear you won't like what I've just done then
    :whoo:

16. Pilbs

Pilbs Street Fighter +

What's that Phil?

Also I may have new toy - test ride next Saturday to see if my stumpy legs reach the floor - if they do - it's all mine.......

Beelady, lammyR6 and phil read like this.
  17. Beelady

I know exactly what you've done. Traitor! :sfight:But you have picked a good bike. It's just got the wrong spelling on.

lammyR6 and phil read like this.
  18. lammyR6

Both bikes have their new MOTs, no advisories. Happy days :D

Roadwart, Blade rr6, Beelady and 6 others like this.
  19. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

3 1/2 stone lost since March.:)

Eagle, Tony, MaDProFF and 3 others like this.
  20. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

check behind the sofa , half the stuff I lose ends up there :thumbsup:

but well done :thumbsup:

Blade rr6 likes this.