1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

What Made Me Smile today ...........................????

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Yoda, Jul 14, 2011.

1. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

yeh I thought that was hilarious !

2. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Have been wetting myself all afternoon (shaddup patrick)
    Went out for lunch today with the *girlies* my friend who has a Biggest Series ,couple of year old Merc drove.
    We spent most of lunch mickey taking her as she is not the best of drivers in world (actually shes real shite) when we got back to mine she swung car into road and my sister made the comment of Blimey you can reverse into drives too and my friend said yes getting good at reversing when all of a sudden there was a Bang and whoosh ........................... she hit drivers side rear on my gate post and the huge hinge on it ripped into tyre hence the hiss (I though a rear airbag had gone off was soo loud)
    we all sat silent . for what seemed ages - then mi and mi sister cracked up larfing and mi friend burst into tears ...............
    Its summat we can chat about at dinners for years to come .
    Her hubb has since been and jacked car up took tyre off -we had already Tee Cutted the dent and got all the gate post paint off -(It looked much better)
    Her hub has took to garage the body damage is a £1000 and they gotta get back to him with tyre and alloy as thats buckled and tyre wall is ripped on one side ... so it was a dear day out for her ..................... still wetting miself at the convo as it happened

3. Biscuit

Biscuit Commuter 500 +

just read this on other site what a laught :D she is so up her own assssssssssssss :laugh::laugh:

4. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

today i was driving along the m25 just passing clacket lane services when all of a sudden i started to remember yoda running out of petrol coming back from the ace cafe last year:rofl: he was holding on to another bike getting a tow to the services with high way patrol behind us ive never seen anything like it :D.

Jayjay and Blade rr6 like this.
  5. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Did we really have to Mention this again though this was forgooten about now - still think my are hurst from that !!! what a night that was ...lol

6. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

Yoda likes this.
  7. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Missing the rain by about 10 mins on my way home! :)

coxy and GixxerChick like this.
  8. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

A call to Nev telling me that tomorrow morning things will be done.

Oh, Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiis :kiss:

9. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

My mate has had the written estimate today for her car £2.025.71 ........... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

GixxerChick likes this.
  10. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Sorted....although slight technical hitch is I'm currently on-call/working this week/weekend so you might have to wait a while anyway....:D

11. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

What made me sad today....

:p

12. GixxerChick

GixxerChick 125 +

I have 1 hour 20 minutes left at work :) and then off til a week Saturday :thumbsup:

13. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

Get off the net then:whistle::whistle::whistle:

14. GixxerChick

GixxerChick 125 +

I am going now as finished work HAPPY DAYS ....:D

15. viking killer

viking killer Street Fighter +

GG calling herself a bored housewife in another thread, brought many thoughts to my dirty sick mind :D

GixxerGilly, Blade rr6 and Roadwart like this.
  16. Gazzzza

Gazzzza Guest

Getting home from work and opening a bottle of Kopparberg mixed fruit cider

Gazzzzas quadbitch likes this.
  17. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Knowing that tomorrow the WEEKEND starts!! :mdance:

18. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Watiching BSB last night and cant wait for Brands in a Few weeks :)

19. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Not one of those Handyman/window cleaner type films that has boring music and no dialogue I hope lol :cautious:

Roadwart likes this.
  20. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I`ve come to inspect your plumbing ;)