1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

What Made Me Smile today ...........................????

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Yoda, Jul 14, 2011.

1. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

someone lied to you mate :p thats not the list your on.

Sporty1200 likes this.
  2. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

You mean to say there's an even more important list than the 'persona non grata''??? :think1:

kitten_art and lammyR6 like this.
  3. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Found some totally awesome looking spotlights for Turmoil......at silly price! And even better....someone bought them for me! :disco:

lammyR6 likes this.
  4. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Take no notice of him, chuckles.....he is just jealous.....you ARE on the very impotent list! ;)

Sporty1200 and Roadwart like this.
  5. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Ha Ha.... think you made a typo Kitten, no problem i fixed it for you :ner:.... Recognition at last

6. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Did I? Oh shucks........:whistle:

7. BlackHornet

wow you must know sporty well to know he's on the impotent list :hah:

8. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

9. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

resized V & H exhaust 2.jpg Very, very big smile!

10. BlackHornet

why ? i'd be upset if someone had nicked my seat :p

kitten_art and Roadwart like this.
  11. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Looking good! Can`t wait to hear it.

12. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Fuck the seat....clock the exhaust!!! :hah::hah::hah:

13. Roadwart

Whatever floats your boat ;)

kitten_art likes this.
  14. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Can't quite suss how to download the video.....but it sounds more awesome than awesome at its very best! As in......I still can't stop grinning and am really trying to resist going out to the garage again and firing the damn thing up again!!! :eek:

Les, Roadwart and Skortchio like this.
  15. Roadwart

Videos don`t really do justice to pipes I`m afraid. At least the ones I took of my before & after pipes didn`t. We`ll just have to meet up again & I can hear it for real :D

16. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Most definitely!

Roadwart likes this.
  17. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Well it was yesterday, but I'm still smiling today! :D
    Another successful trip to HM Racing!! They took my very poorly bike, spent three and a half hours taking it on and off dyno, 3 strip downs of carbs, trying different sized jets and finally getting it to run like it should. In fact better that it ever has I reckon lol!
    What should run at 98bhp was in only putting out 88bhp and was running "dangerously lean". It now puts out up to 103bhp and feels absolutely effortless to ride.
    So, sorted suspension, sorted carbs - now I just need to learn to sort my own riding out so I can do the bike justice :MC:

Panel Man, Sporty1200, Hanna and 4 others like this.
  18. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Receiving an unexpected but most welcome visit from GaryA who was just passing T/Wells on his way home from a job. My all too brief conversation with him was the most pleasant thing that's happened to me today. See 'What's pi$$ed me off Today'!

19. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Machinemart! Namely one George Makridis, who's in charge of customer services.

A small matter really, the flexi shaft on my dremel broke. I dropped a mail expexcting a long winded reply about guarantees and liability and returns and 30day notices, but no. He mearly asked for the order number and a photo of the offending article (which I'd offered in advance), I sent them he couriers me a new part out.

You might say he was mearly doing his job, but how many people actually bother doing that these days? I mean really doing it, not just going through the motions.

20. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

Cheque in the mail arrived at mechanics on Saturday for 'no-liability proven' payout for the repairs on my boy!! Could pocket the cheque, do the repairs myself and get £300 in hand too!!!

Not that I can ride it yet with finger, but I see PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: