1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

What Made Me Smile today ...........................????

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Yoda, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Booking up my tickets for BSB in July \o/

2. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

stuck in waiting for parts to arrive for some jobs im doing, and the rear tyre i ordered for the ninja yesterday afternoon has just been delivered :D and to make it even better my rasperry pi got delivered today aswell so im well happy. means i can get the ninja mot'd and out hopefully before the weekend and then i get to play and tinker with the tech stuff in the eve :D course would be nice if the weather would sort itself out but hey ho :D

_Yappa_ likes this.
  3. Les

Les British Superbike +

I take it your rasberry pi isn't edible?:confused:

_Yappa_ likes this.
  4. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

the company and fun at brands today :D barr a view vision problems i had a cracking day :thumbsup:

somehow the bike made it home in one piece too :whoo::whoo:

5. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Do you know.....my son sent me a text saying he had got one of these after being on a waiting list.....I wondered what the bloody hell he was talking about! :confused: :giggle:

6. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

7. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Getting Mr T back with a lovely big fat new tyre on the back.......now to do a Finchy on him! (sorry, that is now what a bike clean is called in my household) :giggle:

Roadwart likes this.
  8. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

my new lid arrived...has a built in neck 'curtain' to keep the wind from rushing around to keep the noise levels down.
    IMG_0919.jpg

kitten_art likes this.
  9. Roadwart

Must admit, I`m looking at a shark for my next lid. Will probably get the evoline 3 but I do like the HUGE visor area that one has mate.

10. hoppielimp

i do like the way the evoline's chin bar fits aerodynamically to allow u to ride openface...:)

Roadwart likes this.
  11. Roadwart

Me too so you get the best of both worlds.

12. hoppielimp

yup and i just emailed Shark to see about an additional chin/neck curtain for the Vision-R I bought last year which didn't have one...they said send us your address and we'll send you one out...I know they are French, but nice to see good service :) :D

Roadwart likes this.
  13. hoppielimp

just finished DNA'ing the Beemer to an inch of its life...and looking at the sun thinking I might sneak a quick blat and test the thumb...:D

Hanna likes this.
  14. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Been out on Turmoil.....nuff said

15. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Getting my new Samsung Galaxy S3 today! :D

16. Kevin Taylor

Kevin Taylor Off Roader +

Ok the daytona is sleeping for a few days. But hey threw the battery inthe dragstar (needs a new one) after an overnight charge and she started straight away. i am determined not to miss all the sunshine.

17. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

My Dragstar never missed a beat....reliable seemed to be its middle name.....however long I left her sitting in the garage!

18. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

M'off to pick up some hard panniers for Turmoil.......second hand but in mint condition, and half the price of new. Found them on fleabay and they are just down the road in Bexhill, how cool is that! :disco:

Les and Roadwart like this.
  19. Roadwart

That mean you are coming to the rally in July then Kitten?

20. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +