1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Company Wanted...!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Annie, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Oh dear, we'd best not ever ride out together without a chaperone then PM because I'm definitely navigationally challenged. We'd end up 'off piste' (or the other way around!)

Panel Man likes this.
  2. fzr-paul

fzr-paul Race Rep +

Well, isn't this an interesting welcome thread!!! I have yet to see Lammy do the traffic light dance. One of my favourites is when myself and Phil Read are following Beelady and we stop at a traffic light. Quick prod of the horn from Phil and I nearly always gets poor Emma to race off from the lights - when they are red :eek: :rofl:

Anyway Annie, welcome along.

3. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Hi Paul

Now that's just mean! If I was Emma I would fool you into pulling over after that, preferably in a way that made you really concerned, then blat you right round the earole! :sfight:

I can see I'm going to have to watch out for you fella...

Beelady, fzr-paul and deano81 like this.
  4. fzr-paul

fzr-paul Race Rep +

Ah, but we see it as an attention getter. We are contributing to her safety by making her more aware of her surroundings. She loves us really :D

Anyway it is all Phil's fault :p

Annie likes this.
  5. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Ohhhh, sorry. And there's me thinking you were just having a bit of a giggle! I have truly misjudged you both. I can see now that you're both guardian angels (with slightly wonky halos, no doubt) :hgiggle:

6. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

I am going to have to get out on the road quickly so I can be amongst you all. And make notes.

7. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

And take pictures, why don't you? You are as safe as houses once you have film on someone!

'Course... it works both ways. :red::speechless:

8. phil read

phil read World Superbike +

I do remember that day, very funny but if I remember ole pinky had her revenge she left us behind and we came home on our own ( do not wind up the lady bikers)

And A big welcome from me also Annie

Beelady, fzr-paul and Annie like this.
  9. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

I shall. :ner: They don't call me Davina Bailey for nothing you know....actually the don't call me Davina Bailey at all...but that's neither here nor there. The point is, I feel like this could be a very interesting venture into the natural world of the South East Counties Bikers...erm bikers. I feel a bit like David Attenborough. How exciting.

Hi Phil!

phil read likes this.
  10. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Note to self. I am now part of the South East Counties Bikers bikers so probably best be nice just incase somebody settles behind me at the traffic lights and beeps while there's still a red light....

SteveeP, Panel Man and Roadwart like this.
  11. fzr-paul

fzr-paul Race Rep +

Oh bugger, I thought we said we would never speak of our incompetence again :oops:

You should see what happens when the light goes green :eek:

We stall :lol2:

_Yappa_, Annie and Roadwart like this.
  12. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Pahahahahahah!!!! :phead: That'll learn yer. You'd never catch me doing that. Much. Or getting off my bike and forgetting to put the side stand down......:doh: Ok, but it was only once, not long after I passed my test, and I was distracted. :whistle:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  13. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

And no, my middle name isn't Doris

14. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Whoa! What a thread!
    Welcome Annie, I'm based in Rye and determined to get out with the guys a bit more this year so look forward to meeting you, happy to go for a blat out with anyone, we're not fussy on here you know. ;)

So you guys gonna go for a rideout, seems to be a lot of newbies around so when's the next one? While I'm here, thinking out loud now..... what about another Biker Down for SECB and is the Rally on this year?
    Jim

Roadwart, lammyR6 and Annie like this.
  15. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

[quote="Jim, post: 62732, member: 20"happy to go for a blat out with anyone, we're not fussy on here you know ;)[/quote]

Oi! Bloomin cheek! I may be short but I'm very creative in the ancient art of 'takethatyabugger' :poke:

Just got my bike MOTd, now just got to get him taxed and I'm ready for the off! Woohoo!
    The ralley is on, it's listed elsewhere, but I've got an event that weekend unfortunately and always will have as it's a set date for me. :(

I think we should deffo sort something else out though. Twould be fun! :bounce:

Jim and deano81 like this.
  16. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Well we let you in James ;)

Jim and Annie like this.
  17. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

18. jack_bm

jack_bm Sport Tourer +

I'm from hastings may be out this saturday unsure yet though can let you know if a few of us go out if you want

Annie likes this.
  19. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Hi Jack. Thanks for the heads up. Not sure what I'm doing either yet but if you could let me know that would be great then if I'm free I'd love to tag along. As I said earlier though, I'm a bit rusty and don't know the roads around here so I won't be charging around. Could just do with a comfortable bimble. Don't want to hold you up bud.

jack_bm likes this.
  20. Beelady

Beelady British Superbike +

Hi there Annie. Look forward to meeting you soon.

And as for you, Phil and Paul, I am still waiting for the chance to pay you both back. Revenge will be very, very sweet.

And stop calling me Pinky!!

fzr-paul, phil read and Annie like this.