1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Company Wanted...!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Annie, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Hi there! Looking forward to meeting you too. I think us ladies should come up with a cunning plan. A plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a fox.....(sorry Black Adder fans!)

Dare I ask why 'Pinky'......?!

2. Beelady

Beelady British Superbike +

I sometimes wear pink hi-viz. It really helps when I take a wrong turn and have to have a search party sent to find me. I need all the help I can get.

3. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Haha! I can see a picture forming here.....Is there anybody that knows where they're going?!! (It certainly won't be me!) These ride outs are going to be dead interesting. I won't know that I'm lost though - I won't know where I am in the first place.

4. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

How do you think we discover new places? Its not by design... or is it? ;)

Annie likes this.
  5. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Its not the discovering thats the concern! its the finding your way out again before the sun goes down and you find out your lost in the Village of the Damned. You know, the kind of place where you walk into the pub, the conversation stops and they all turn and look at you......:cautious:

6. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

I AM LOST
    will the rest of you stop trying to steal my name:mad::mad:;):p:p

7. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

So....are you 'Lost' or are you lost? Or both? Maybe you could go sit down in a quiet corner somewhere and find yourself.

Just trying to help....:whistle:

lost likes this.
  8. Roadwart

Do NOT ask lost to "find himself". Its hard enough stopping him getting arrested as it is ;)

lost, _Yappa_ and Annie like this.
  9. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Perhaps I should have made it clear I was speaking in a cerebral context cough, cough.
    Make him wear oven gloves. That'll put a stop to it.

Roadwart likes this.
  10. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Annie,
    This must be some sort of record number of postings for a first post. I'll leave Father Roadwart to determine that; but would you say it has represented a tolerable welcome to SECB? Your customer experience is important to us and we welcome your feedback. Please hold; please hold; please hold; please hold; please hold; please hold; please hold; please hold; please hold; please hold; please hold; please hold; please hold.......

;)

11. Roadwart

I believe it is & you know why? Interaction. Well that & Annie must be as mad as the rest of us :)

Annie likes this.
  12. Panel Man

Damn. I was so hoping opposites would attract. Hey, ho.

Annie? Are you another undercover nutter who looks and sounds normal? We've all become really good at it but aren't too proud to learn more!

Annie likes this.
  13. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Depends what you call mad really. Personally, I do believe that I am a tad unhinged, but then if you put me in a place thats full of others of an unhinged inclination then we find our kind of normal on the unhinged-ometer. Normal being subjective of course.
    But to answer the question, now that the lift music has stopped and I've pressed buttons 1, 3, 5, 5, 2, and 6, been cut off twice, lost my temper with the automated voice recognition service and spoken to the same person 4 times only to end up back where I started, I do feel extremely welcome so I genuinly thank you all for that. I'm feeling all warm and smooshy inside, ahhhhhh :kiss2:

Panel Man likes this.
  14. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Erm, I not sure I'd go so far as to say that...... Rochester Sweeps Fest.jpg

15. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

NUTCASE! .....................................Coooooool, you'll do well.

Annie likes this.
  16. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Awwww, thanks Jim! Proud to be a nutter! X

17. Panel Man

Good grief, woman. Don't let Kitten Art see the hat or any spider webs - she will charm them away! Yeah, that's all pretty abnormal by conventional standards. You may want to ease off the foundation a bit though. :)

kitten_art and Annie like this.
  18. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

I have a very big stick and I know how to use it...

19. alexs

alexs World Superbike +

;)
    You've just pinched Lost's chat up line

_Yappa_, kitten_art, Roadwart and 3 others like this.
  20. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Does he wallop people with it like I do? Very satisfying.
    We're out around Eastbourne town on the 22nd doing a bit of Morris busking. Please come and give us money so we can support the real ale industry. Its very important. :cool: