1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Moderate Sunday 9 March Anyone?

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by JimBo, Mar 8, 2014.

1. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

Leave 7 Diner, Polhill at 10:00
    Destination probably The Chalet, Cowfold (eventually).
    Duration (and hence return) flexible.

2. Les

Les British Superbike +

Hey Jim. Would've joined you but we're away, so another time.:thumbsup:

3. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

great party at les house :rubhands::cheers::cheers:%):pizza::cigar:

BlackHornet likes this.
  4. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

sorry said I will go and watch the racing already but will go on the bike and had a short run today

5. Carnage

Carnage Race Rep +

Im in Jim as long as the aprilia doesnt kill itself again.
    * edit ....just to ensure I hadnt jinxed myself ive just been out and turned her over and....................game on .

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
    pedrocbf likes this.
  6. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Gotta go and cheer on some friends at Brands tomorrow. One of them already has a 2nd place pot to his name so looking forward to seeing the next few races. Have a great ride though. Hopefully will finally get together for a rideout sometime soon.

7. alexs

alexs World Superbike +

I didn't get out today so will meet you in the morning Jim as need a decent ride out.....if time allows I'll probably head to Brands to watch a bit of the Thundersport once we are heading back.

8. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

:cool: See you guys at the Diner. I'll get a coffee about 9:30 and think about the route!
    NinjaBob and PanigaleDave will be there too.

9. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Can,t make 7 diner at 10 jumbo. Can I meet you somewhere southwest a bit later?

10. RedRock

RedRock Street Fighter +

Same here Mega, if you are meeting up with Jimbo let me know and I'll meet up with you...

11. alexs

alexs World Superbike +

Jim is aiming to get us to Chalet Cafe Cowfold for 11am

12. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Just met Annie in Hastings. No reply from Jumbo, so we,re at 1066 for brekky.

13. RedRock

RedRock Street Fighter +

I'm gonna be riding passed Chalet, so I'll call in for a cuppa but as I've not met anyone that's going, I'll just have to chat to who looks best in their leathers:hgiggle:

14. Carnage

Carnage Race Rep +

A great ride with Jimbo, Ninja Bob , and Alexs ....great roads spoilt only by unpredictable surface (ruts , potholes and standing water) , cyclists , cyclist races and dickhead car drivers....no really i did enjoy it considering ive been trying to get out for weeks id have enjoyed green laning on the falco i think lol.
    And to cap the day off i was able to collect the carbs for the zzr1100 all sonically cleaned and ready to go back on ....fingers crossed it solves the problem.

an update is..............the zzr is now ready for its mot .....happy days

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
    lost and Panel Man like this.
  15. Carnage

Carnage Race Rep +

He needs a better aim ....:giggle:

16. alexs

alexs World Superbike +

Cheers Jimbo great route around the B roads of Kent and Sussex with Carnage and NinjaBob....a little later to Chalet Cafe than 11am due to the MAMILs (middle aged men in Lycra) cycling around Ditchling/Devils Dyke but it was only Carnage's bladder that was complaining! Quick hello to Rusty (I think) plus Lisa and Dave just as we were leaving then up to Box Hill before a round about route home via the A264 then Hartfield roads a (couple of times as I was having fun)....early season aches now but 160 miles of smiles. :D

DAVE B, lost and Panel Man like this.
  17. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

What great weather,and, to be honest, the roads weren't as bad as I expected. Enjoyed it except for at least six idiot car drivers! Thanks for the company and here's to the next one.

18. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

Yeah, timing was a little teeny bit off there. But hey I was enjoying myself :laugh:

19. ninjabob

ninjabob Street Fighter +

Great to get out for the first time in 5 months. Sorry I could not hang around at the Chalet as I had to be back in Bromley by 13:00. Great route as usual Jim. Cyclists - where do I start GRRRR!. Nice to meet Alex. Till the next one.

20. Carnage

Carnage Race Rep +

Btw Jim did you find the root of your little problem?