1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Moderate Sunday 9 March Anyone?

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by JimBo, Mar 8, 2014.

1. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

Haven't been able to even look at the bike so far this week! Thanks for getting it started for me, and thanks for the use of your pliers Alex.

My poor old Raptor needs some TLC, not to mention some £££. I love it but there are a few "issues" with it that I really can't be *rs*d to resolve.
    Not starting at Ryka's was a new one, and just adds to the list........

I simply haven't got the resources in terms of time and patience any more! I really must sort myself out before the summer.

2. Carnage

Carnage Race Rep +

yeah you have ....now put your big boy pants back on and either sort it or come round to mine and we can have a look at it together ...i now have a little time as the zzr is ....wait for it.....fully road legal again ...mot with flying colours and taxed ready for use ..still needs some proffesional carb work and a service but the hard parts are done.

3. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the offer of help. I'll let you know how I get on.