1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Bsb @ Brands Easter Weekend

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by lammyR6, Apr 17, 2014.

1. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

roll on the july round, cant wait for that one. thats the middle part of my 2 weeks off too so happy days 18th-20th i think the dates are

GixxerGilly likes this.
  2. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Yep those are the dates!! I am looking forward to weekend of camping, racing and mayhem (trackside and campsite I should imagine lol) Gonna be fun, fun, fun!!

3. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Ooh now that sounds interesting??? :)

4. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

It usually is very interesting, especially when we all get together and sit and chat and generally make fools of ourselve (myself). its a good place to let your hair down and relax amongst like minded folks that you possibly dont get to see as often as you should. i wouldnt miss it for the world (apart from when one has a hernia operation the week before)

lammyR6 likes this.