1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Karl Harris R.i.p.

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by SteveeP, Jun 3, 2014.

1. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

2. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

That's just such sad news. RIP

3. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Simon Andrews at the Northwest 200, then Bob Price and now Karl "bomber" Harris at the TT. A sad time.

4. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

It's been a hard year on the road racers RIP guys

5. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

I cant beleive this, he was a talented man and will be sorelry missed. RIP to a very nice man

6. sniff

sniff Learner

Another death in racing seems to be seriously putting me off going back. I've lost four friends this year to racing. Loosing Si was the hardest to take now Karl. If this carries on this way this season I will be leaving racing all together and finding another sport that doesn't kill your friends. Darts is a good one.

RIP big boy will miss you loads. Thoughts to Kay and the rest of the family.

GixxerGilly likes this.