1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Bsb Brands Hatch 18th July 2014

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by r1jay, Jun 5, 2014.

1. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

yes jay and my bank accpunt ending 46 ?

2. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Yeah it ends in 46. It's the one I used last time for me and patrick

GixxerGilly likes this.
  3. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Hi, Gill definate one(poss two) for me. When's the latest I can confirm the number? Tomorrow Sunday ok?

4. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

yes tomorrow at latest amd need money monday . so I can transfer all so that the tivckats can be bought for Thursday .

5. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

:hug3:That's my transfer done Gill. 3 tickets please. :)

6. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

4 tickets for me please Gilly. I have your account no so will transfer in next couple of hours.

7. lammyR6

8. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

really looking forward to this now, its not long to go at all. i plan on being there as of Thursday afternoon (first time), are we aiming for our normal corner plot?? :)

GixxerGilly likes this.
  9. lammyR6

I can be there from Thursday too I think. If not for the night then I can at least set up the tent and help keep space :)

GixxerGilly likes this.
  10. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

lammyR6 likes this.
  11. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

the thursday looks like its gonna be a good day with the track walk q&a session, im sooo glad im on holiday after tomorrow that means i can make the thursday. Gill can you verify that you got my money ok?

GixxerGilly likes this.
  12. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Camping tickets arrived yesterday. Gonna bring my gazebo as I don't think the big white tent will be there. Are we chipping in for food or just having our own? It's not long now so if we can decide sooner rather than later. Can't wait

13. lammyR6

I would be happy to chip in for the BBQ Jay. Probably coming on the bike so what I can carry will be limited in which case BBQ box will suit me just fine :D

14. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Tickest ordered and confirmed today .. I will be there from Thursday lunch .. limited amount of *incident tape* to mask off our *pitch* .. Not sure who be camping with us .. but tickest wise from here is Mick Halor and megan . Campng - (rob head x 2 - NOT campng) Leilia x 4 . no idea what they doing ?? Jay x 3 that you and kdis ? is Patrick not going ? So Jay

15. lammyR6

I am camping from Thursday. One ticket is for Biscuit who is camping, one for Tom who will come Sat or Sun and one for mate coming Sunday. I can be up by around 6pm to help keep spot with you guys x

16. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Gonna be HUGE Sat night too .. mini Glastos then !! with James Toseland band and playing in Fuield like old WSB days :)

lammyR6 likes this.
  17. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

I'm gonna be there Thursday lunch too. Meet you on the corner Gill. Naomi isn't coming. Long story. There will be 3 of us though. Xxx

18. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

I confirm that I'm not camping. I hope to get there (Subject to:sun2:) Thursday pm to collect tickets, if not Friday am. If its Ok, will phone you (Gill) when I get there to arrange collection

GixxerGilly likes this.
  19. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

so how many peoplewill be camping Friday night ??
    Me
    Mick Halor & Meg
    Leila & Biscuit
    Jay + 2
    sorting out to do chilli & Rice if anyone wants . x

20. lammyR6

I think Biscuit is coming with a crew of about 6? So they will do their own food. But I would love chilli please - nom nom!! As I am limited to what I can bring I will contribute financially to anyone providing food if that's ok with you @GixxerGilly and @r1jay?
    Am getting excited now!!!! :mdance:

GixxerGilly likes this.