1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Bsb Brands Hatch 18th July 2014

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by r1jay, Jun 5, 2014.

1. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Yeah that's cool. I was gonna go to asda to get the bits on Friday as I don't want to bring it all with me. :)

lammyR6 likes this.
  2. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Rob , cant remember if you know where we camp ??

3. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

well I will bring Chilli & Rice for around 7 -8 of us Friday night Jay .... xx

lammyR6 likes this.
  4. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Gill you're a star. Xxx

GixxerGilly likes this.
  5. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Well I have found you on the "corner" before?

BlackHornet likes this.
  6. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

yep . I mugh *hide* your tickets - not decided yet -- just if I am down bottom of paddock . then come up to give someone their tickets -- then go back .. then have to come back

7. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Peeps .... IF you dont see my lirrle blue car --Look out for a Silver truck -- . might take that . incase I have to sleep in it =if the rain is bad lol

8. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

It turns out I have a meeting after work tomorrow which would delay my departure time somewhat. Due to that I will head up first thing Friday morning instead.

Also contemplating bringing the van in case the weather forecast is accurate and there will be :rain:. Will make a decision nearer the time - however if I do then I could carry more stuff with me. Maybe I will see if can get a cake baked in time!!

GixxerGilly likes this.
  9. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

I *AM* taking the truck now == silver thing with Blacked in windows ... incaae you dont reconese anywhere . and will be on corner look for red and white TAPE xx cya Friday x

10. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

See you tomorrow. Will be there for about 12ish. Xxx

GixxerGilly likes this.
  11. lammyR6

Well, I have the ingredients to bake chocolate brownies so hopefully they'll be done by the morning. Bought some bacon too but didn't get much more than that as still planning to come up on the bike (unless weather dictates different tomorrow!) Yaaaay, not long now :disco:

GixxerGilly likes this.
  12. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Will be going to asda in the car on Saturday at some point so can get whatever then. Xx

lammyR6 likes this.
  13. lammyR6

Cool, can always come and help if need be @r1jay. Brownies are being baked now lol. Haven't packed yet but will get there soon as!

And, typically, I now have two camping tickets going if you know anyone who wants them. Can do a discount lol.

14. lammyR6

Bike is loaded, sun is shining! Brands here we come!!! :disco:

15. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Great weekend everyone :) thanks to those that did the cooking, Jay and Ramrider top job guys and you didn't even give me food poisoning lol.
    Thanks to Gilly for the tickets and sorting that out.
    Great to see everyone and watch the racing. :)

GixxerGilly, Roadwart and deano81 like this.
  16. lammyR6

Fun, fun, fun :mdance:. As Tom says - cheers muchly to the chefs extrodinaires Jay and Patrick, Gilly for the tickets and everyone for the usual banter and silliness. We had :hotw: and :rain:, live music, an amazing lightning storm, a "few" bevvies, fab people around to keep us entertained. And - of course - some awesome racing! Already looking forward to the next one :D

GixxerGilly and Roadwart like this.
  17. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Cracking weekend . Brilliant Racing and great comppany ;)

18. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

it was a great weekend even with all the thunder and lightning. got back to work to find that ive been given the time off for the last round that is 18th to 20th October. yeehaaaa

GixxerGilly, lammyR6 and BlackHornet like this.