1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Moderate Sunday 24 August

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by JimBo, Aug 18, 2014.

1. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

Ah now, someone told me that I probably put some off my rides because I, as he put it, ride "progressively".
    Moderate in this case means with more consideration to those following. I will ride my usual style while I know I'm not going to turn for a while.

Come on, you know you want to!

2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Use second man drop off system and you can ride as fast as you like?

3. ninjabob

ninjabob Street Fighter +

Why didn't you think of that Jim?

4. RedRock

RedRock Street Fighter +

It's Jims moderate, I never noticed the difference before...Go on join the fun you know you what to...;)

JimBo likes this.
  5. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

[​IMG]

;)

See y'all in the morning. I shall be at the Diner about 0830 and, à la Lizzie, shall get my coffee at about 0915 just in time to drink it and depart at 0915.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  6. TheBlondeFella

TheBlondeFella Sport Tourer +

But you post says you're leaving at 09:30 ... Would ya make up your mind!

7. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

So what,s the problem with fast and slower riders then?

8. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Just off to my unit to get my bike, and then up to the 7 diner :whoo:and there is :hotw:

9. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

Have fun people...just on the way back from wales...lovely roads over here :thumbsup:

10. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

Typo, depart IS 0930! I do make life complicated for myself sometimes.

Sorry.

deano81 likes this.
  11. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Just back from a great ride, :MC: thanks jim for leading the way I didnt have a clue where I was most of the time! and so many SECB faces at the 1066 good to put same faces to names.
    Hope you all got back safe

deano81 likes this.
  12. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Was great to see so many up at the 1066. Got out for a little Potter with jimbo for a while before heading off for a play.

13. Tomasbe

Tomasbe Custom cruiser +

Great day out. Nice to see old & new peeps. I've never seen 1066 so full of SECB lot, but then I prob haven't seen much. :D
    I was waiting for you, guys for awhile at roundabout but then didn't want to loose Jimbo's train so decided to play some catch up :hot:. Now safely home watching some f1 action.

14. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Thanks Jimbo nice little ride out, had to carry on into Heathfield though was very very low on petrol.

lammyR6 likes this.
  15. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Sorry Tomas, was trying to wave to you as we went left at the roundabout - to let you know - I probably should have gone round the roundabout and waved instead lol! Thanks for waiting though :D

Great turn out at the 1066 - was fab to see everyone. Fun little mini blat with Jimbo and crew then headed off to the coast - only to be thwarted by Alfriston Village fete traffic and then Hellingly Transport Festival traffic! However, an interesting end to the ride when Tom decided to explore what can only be described as farm/goat tracks :bike:

deano81 likes this.
  16. Carnage

Carnage Race Rep +

Nothing like a pair of zzr 1400s to chase to get a feel for an 1100 pan european...2 up.....Mrs Carnage enjoyed it too. Was good to see a lot of people at 1066 and apologies for bugging out from there her highness demanded some seafront time and then we had a spirited ride back to J&S maidstone .....2 Shoei neotech lids in graphite ordered and new jacket for her ladyship bought.....all in all an excellent but expensive day out.

17. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Was good to see you all today. :thumbsup: Feels great to back on a bike that doesn`t feel like the front end is gonna give out on every corner. Shame my back decided to start playing up else would have tagged along a bit but hey, even a mile on a bike is still a mile on a bike :)

Eagle, Panel Man and lammyR6 like this.
  18. ninjabob

ninjabob Street Fighter +

Nice route Jim

19. Garya

Garya World Superbike +

was a good rideout Jim
    loads of people out and about

20. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

After Jims road a couple of us went in search of smooth twisty wide roads in sussex :D

the result is there aren't any

rbl10, DaveC, MaDProFF and 3 others like this.