1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

You Can Have Sex At 16, You Can Leave Home At 16, You Can Get Married At 16

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by MaDProFF, Sep 3, 2014.

1. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

I think you can still leave school at 16 (if you have a job). BUT you cannot go into Tescos (Uckfield) after 7pm on your own until your 18, oh unless you are accompanied by an Adult. well that is a step forward :) Gotta be the best time to shop now :)

lammyR6 likes this.
  2. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

Do the youngsters say look at that bloke he looks just like Ben Kingsley........

imagesYMMMONJ2.jpg

MaDProFF, DAVE B and Sporty1200 like this.
  3. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

:hah: How Rude.

4. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

yeah sounds about right. I would prefer it if they band mothers dragging all their kids around when I go shopping.

5. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

lol :) actually that is a new one too

6. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

:dunce: I know your not usually troubled by details like accuracy and facts but to be correct -You can't get married at 16 without parental consent. :phead:

But....... If you attach a small chimps body to Blade's pic you will have a perfect match... :hgiggle:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014