1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Wrong Side Of The Road

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by sideways, May 11, 2015.

1. sideways

sideways Moped

You wound me up

2. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Just a matter of interest? who from this forum was commenting on you riding on the wrong side of the road? or you were riding with?

3. sideways

sideways Moped

They know and I found it annoying that every time I turned up for a ride it was mentioned in front of other when they have no experience to comment. I found it embarrassing.

4. sideways

sideways Moped

TC you have not replied with your qualifications

5. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I have no problem with a debate on this but please keep it friendly. :thumbsup:

I`ll also refer back to my earlier comment I`ve quoted below.

Russell likes this.
  6. sideways

sideways Moped

Oh Ninjabob my willy is fine thanks

7. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Well ladies and gents before this gets personal just remember that getting home safely is all that matters and not all riding styles suit all riders.

If someone wants to use all of the road and can do so safely then I don't care and if someone else wants to ride within their lane then I will ride with either and or both :thumbsup:

But however you ride make sure you do the most important thing and ENJOY it :D

8. sideways

sideways Moped

I thought so a black rat

9. sideways

sideways Moped

Not impressed TC

10. sideways

sideways Moped

If I was you I would get a proper job

11. MaDProFF

AHH T.C I actually liked one of your posts, although it might have been the first time :) :p

deano81 likes this.
  12. sideways

sideways Moped

Which one was that Mad proff?

13. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

Where has T.C.'s post gone? Has it been purged by a moderator or removed by T.C. Themselves?
    Either way I don't think it's right that the post is not visible when replies to it are still here!

Sideways, if someone is critical to your face I don't see a problem with that, just respond, as you have, with a reasoned argument. If it's behind your back then get angry.

I don't think "off siding" is a good idea by the way. Too dangerous for little gain for me.

MrGreen likes this.
  14. MaDProFF

I think he deleted it himself

15. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Mods didn't remove them.

debate is good but banter is better :D

16. MaDProFF

He felt Embarrassed, with all those accreditation's :) and did not want to show anyone up

17. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

Bad form if he has. You should always mean what you write before you hit that "Post Reply" button!

18. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

Oh b*ll*cks, I didn't really mean my last post!:D

gbrand42 likes this.
  19. MaDProFF

Just as well really :p He meant what he wrote, but just can't be assed with conversations like this, He takes things to heart, some are just thick skinned

20. ninjabob

ninjabob Street Fighter +

I am pleased to hear that - what in my post made you think I was referring to you or your appendage?

I just don't like the idea of startling oncoming motorists by riding on their side of the road. I suspect they would prefer me to overtake them on solid white lines or be riding "up their arse".

We will have to agree to differ - after all that's what makes the world go around.

What happened to the "offsiding" day trip to France? ;)

deano81 likes this.