1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Moderate Saturday Morning Ride

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by sam, Oct 2, 2015.

1. sam

sam Learner

I'm here on the red Honda :wave:

2. JohnA

JohnA Street Fighter +

1066 around noon, I may make it from the northern fog as well

lammyR6 likes this.
  3. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Good to see everyone, sorry I decided to come home at the Maresfield roundabout, hope John got sorted

4. Jon Weston

Jon Weston Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Nice ride about. Mist cleared eventually. Got a bloody puncture on the way to lingfield. The motorcycle centre at lingfield and bikers world at east grinstead weren't able/interested in fixing a puncture. Saved by Tom having a screw-in puncture repair kit. Got back to Groombridge's and got a new tyre fitted as the old one was nearly worn out.

Did have breakdown cover as a last resort but waiting hours for them to turn up is no fun.

Thanks to all for your help!

5. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Was great to see everyone at the 1066 :D. However I have to say, I nearly :cry: when everyone left for the rideout and I couldn't go. There was definitely a bit of sulky, lower lip pouting going on! Hope you all had fun though :bike:!

Beelady likes this.
  6. JohnA

JohnA Street Fighter +

Nice ride today, thanks everyone. Jon's puncture brought back the guilt for not carrying the plug kit (no space under bike seats nowadays!..)

7. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

yeah good day out although I wasn't able to get off the bike once home, took five minutes to crawl off it. I will ache even more tomorrow :thumbsdown:

but the sun came out and we got some miles covered :D

MaDProFF likes this.
  8. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Yep good fun, did a few miles too :) ironic though twice I have led a ride than we never seem to finish my planned route back :(
    Gutted the Bikerstore closed :( no coffee.
    Although smile of the day, explaining the 2nd man drop off to Sam, saying "you end up working your way back to the front", he thought I meant you have to rush back to the front so you can mark the next corner and so on, lol

BlackHornet likes this.
  9. sam

sam Learner

Lmao that was brilliant. Thankyou guys. Nice bunch of people.

Jon Weston and lammyR6 like this.
  10. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Was good to see you all be it briefly but elderly mother in law with broken leg beckoned :(