1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Monthly Meet Weds 6/4/16

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by Roadwart, Apr 4, 2016.

1. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Lovely to see everyone as usual. Bit gutted that neither the prawns nor the burger, I had planned to eat, were available but there we go. The company and banter made up for it of course :D

2. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

just wondered if the new management aren't up to secb standards, a shift in meeting place maybe a teensy weensy bit westward ?

Tony and BlackHornet like this.
  3. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

The problem with that is we'd have that Gareth bloke turning up all the time. ;)

4. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

5. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I`m going to arrange to speak to the new owners & see what their take is. They may not want a bunch of hooligan bikers turning up & they may not want us there either ;)

The meeting places have always tried to be picked as being reasonably central within the whole south east region so to allow members from all areas to have a chance to make the meets. That said, if enough members are happy to head west a bit further then we can look for somewhere else.

6. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Actually had been thinking the same partly due to food at the Oak having declined recently- possibly due to "recreational" pastimes of the chef? The Bear Inn at Burwash was an alternative mentioned but sadly one of the other groups has now taken that for their monthly meet. We can always have a little look round though. We could even have two pubs, one more westerly and the hawkhurst one, then do alternate months?? That could work maybe?

hoppielimp and Vitesse45 like this.
  7. Rosie

Rosie Sport Tourer +

Still bruised, purple and swollen. A few more days yet but looking forward to getting out so I'll give you a bell soon.

8. Rosie

Rosie Sport Tourer +

Well thanks for the update Richard. I hope the new tenants don't change it too much. Have you got all of your biking gear still ?