1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Moderate Sat 23rd April

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by lammyR6, Apr 22, 2016.

1. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Planning to head to Destination Triumph tomorrow for their "T Fest". Then back via Biker Bits in Seaford.

Aim is to stop at MacDonalds on the Maresfield by-pass (TN22 5EP) at around 11, leave by 11.30. Stop at Chalet Café in Cowfold for brunch and then head to Destination Triumph for a little mosey round and a drool over bikes. Will be heading through Battle on way if anyone is coming from the East and isn't sure where to go.

2. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Whoo Hooo a Moderate, Lammy must be feeling better :). Have you checked Chalet cafe open :p (sure it will be) see ya if not raining

3. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Can`t make this one so have a good day :thumbsup:

4. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

be rude not too as I'm not working :D
    hope the :sun2::sun2::sun2: is coming out to play

5. Jon Weston

Jon Weston Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Maybe.....

6. MaDProFF

Just a note, there is a load of mud on the road as you drive through Halland, nr Garden Centre. nothing to worry about as you will be riding at 30 MPH in case of the hidden speed camera man in a drive way just after the garden centre

7. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Helping a friend painting and decorating on this lovely sunny day...proving the adage that no good deed goes unpunished

8. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

great little run out 110miles or so and with pretty much no rain :D:D

Jon Weston likes this.
  9. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Good day out despite being a bit chillier than I reckoned for. However the world did seem better once I had had my first coffee I must say! Saw @hoppielimp going past whilst we were at Destination Triumph but we weren't ready to give chase lol.

hoppielimp, Jon Weston and MaDProFF like this.
  10. MaDProFF

Yep enjoyed that :)

Jon Weston likes this.