1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Sunday 3rd July

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by lammyR6, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

You too? Had some nob do an overtake on the boarshead bypass without mirrors or indication just as I was almost level with his rear lights. Funny how they also go deaf as well as blind, even when your pulled alongside their window tooting your horn. :hairout:

2. MrGreen

MrGreen Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

good day, it was nice seeing everyone again :D I made it home rather uneventfully thankfully. Except for a cheeky race with a couple of lads in a M series BMW, They didn't stand a chance haha :rubhands:

Eileen, lammyR6 and Roadwart like this.
  3. alexs

alexs World Superbike +

Ditto to everything said above...always great to catch up with everyone

Roadwart likes this.
  4. Tomasbe

Tomasbe Custom cruiser +

Enjoyable day although started w/ unannounced shower when I just gave my bike a good wash. :mad:
    At last the gear box is behaving as it should, the only downside being now the 4th doesn't rattle, making it a tad more difficult to keep track of gears.