1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

5th - 7th August Bsb @brands

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by lammyR6, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Rosie

Rosie Sport Tourer +

Well, I worked all this weekend and thought what lovely evening as I came out of work and headed towards Farningham. I past Brands at 19.30 seeing loads of bikes passing me leaving the area and decided next year I'm joining you so you'll have to clue me up as to what clobber to bring Leila. Looks too good to miss again. Work is definitely getting in the way of fun.

2. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

It was a cracking weekend. Excellent racing, the sun was shining, fab company and some good bands on Saturday night. Yummy BBQ too. Roll on October!

Rosie, Mikey and Tony like this.
  3. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

I had a fantastic time! :D

It was superbly organised from the moment I pulled up and was 'advised' where I should pitch my tent to the 'we need to go here to drop some cake off'... lets sit here and have lunch...lets walk over there to watch the racing...lets have a drink... lets have some food... we need to go and see what's his face to drop off cake...lets have a drink...lets have brekkie... I think you get the idea?

Oh and who's idea was the Yagerbomb? They need shooting! Made us all dance!:giggle:

Seriously though I had a great time and thanks to you all for the company! Cherry popped! ;)