1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

23 July

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Fergy, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Anyone out and about? Its supposed to be a nice day :)

2. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

I am meeting Johnny Bravo at the petrol next to the Oakdene at 9am for a spin if that suits you....

No plans on destinations as yet but will keep an eye on the forum to see where everyone is heading..

3. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

I am out, but need to go to moto legends to pick up me helmet, and should really go to protwins to get service light turned off.

Happy to meet up somewhere along the way though

4. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

No idea where any of the above places are but seeing as it is nice out I am thinking I may head over to rye in a bit because I can't think of anywhere else! Oh and I know the way there :)

5. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

@brett what time are you thinking of heading out?

6. MaDProFF

going out in 10 mins, Protwins is at Godstone, Motolegends is at Artinglton or something like that nr Guildford, not sure though how long I will be at protwins, think they open at 9. (but just need service ight switched off, but they have to connect puter and prob test for updates too, so say 30 mins. if you wanna come, will wait and can meet at maresfield mc ds

7. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Bugger not dressed yet, drop me a text later Brett would be good to meet up somewhere?

8. MaDProFF

I can wait not in a hurry