1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Aug 28, 2011] Zoe's 25th Birthday Party (Rock Theme Barbecue) (me4 6qs)

Discussion in 'Non bike Related Events' started by grl75, Aug 25, 2011.

1. grl75

grl75 Guest

Hi All,

For all those who do not have Facebook accounts, we will be having a Rock Theme Barbecue at our house on Sunday 28 Aug in celebration of Zoe's (The Pink Lady's) 25th Birthday.

Please come dressed as as your favorite ROCK STAR and be ready to play in the ROCK BAND, and be a GUITAR HERO!!!!

If anyody want's to come, please PM me so I can send you the address etc.
    P.S.Plenty of off Road Parking for Bikes Etc.

Hope to see you all there.

ROCK ON!!!!

Graham & Zoe

2. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Hi guys. For some reason the event map seems to think you have moved to Taiwan. :confused:

Ducky likes this.
  3. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Lol, sounds like an interesting bbq :laugh: but I'll be in Germany :D! Looking forward to pictures after the event! :thumbsup:

4. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Can't make Taiwan, but if you change venue let me know :thumbsup:

Ducky and Roadwart like this.
  5. grl75

grl75 Guest

The venue has returned to sunny ol' england!

Roadwart likes this.
  6. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Gutted nearest person to me and I am at cadwell have a fab time xxx

7. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Sounds good , but unfortunatly I will be "tup Norrth" but will be looking out for the photos

8. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

Sounds like a Blast :) Its been a while since I've flexed my fingers on those coloured buttons !! Alas I don't think I will be able to make it. But wishing Zoe a fantastic Birthday and hope to catch you guys out and about soon !! PS. Is there a new bike on the horizon for the Birthday ? :whistle: