1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Anybody Know Anything About Trialling?

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Lightweight, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Lightweight

Lightweight Sport Tourer +

you know, junior Kick Start type trialling (for those of us who grew up in the 80's)
    I've just finished restoring a 1975 TY80 for my lad but I lack
    A. A place for him to ride it and
    B. Any useful knowledge to pass on, which doesn't usually stop me I know...
    I believe there's a motorcross school out the back of Dover that's open irregularly. Anybody?

2. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Not sure where you live, but Freestyle nr wadhusrt offer some off roading adventures, plus not a bad shop for all your off roading gear and bikes.
    I am also pretty sure there is some private land that is used for off roading at a cost, near Crowborough

3. Lightweight

Lightweight Sport Tourer +

Thanks mate. Apparently there's a pay to play motorcross track near Leeds Castle which may well suit my needs in the short term

4. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

I think there is a place just off the M3 that does PAYG also