1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

New Years Resolutions Time

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by BlackHornet, Dec 22, 2016.

1. lisa lou

lisa lou Race Rep +

soun
    that sounds like a plan, although i may need to stop over / rest maybe 1 nighters would be better as my body can't cope with really long days

Carl Berg likes this.
  2. Carl Berg

Carl Berg Sport Tourer +

After my op earlier this month I doubt that i'll be able to ride much more than 200 miles in one day. Oh well, more time to soak up the sun sitting outside a bar somewhere nice & warm :sun2::cheers:

lisa lou likes this.
  3. Carl Berg

Carl Berg Sport Tourer +

May I suggest a days rideout to somewhere a bit further away each time ? That way you'll know your limit :thumbsup:

4. lisa lou

lisa lou Race Rep +

i'm good with that, got out for the first time this week after having my op in december, didn't go far but it was great to get out