1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Monthly Meet , February 2017

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by lisa lou, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Glad you all had a good time. Although I wasn't as late home as expected, Sue just wasn't feeling well & took herself off to bed early.

2. Jon Weston

Jon Weston Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Couldn't make it as late at work getting stuff done for a nice world tour job visiting Brazil/LA/S. Korea/Shanghai - @Panel Man will let you know how the tiger prawns are out there!

lammyR6 likes this.
  3. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Can I just say how much I hate you? :cry2:

4. Panel Man

Give her our best :hug:

Roadwart likes this.
  5. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

She's a bit better today but I've passed it on.

Panel Man likes this.
  6. Rosie

Rosie Sport Tourer +

Nice to see the usual suspects. I had an enjoyable evening but it would be nice to see a few other faces... when the weather improves? I do have a gift for stating the obvious so would it be possible to have a little more advanced notice as to when and where, say maybe a week ahead for next month? I may came down on my bike if there isn't a watering can over my head.

Panel Man and Vitesse45 like this.
  7. Carl Berg

Carl Berg Sport Tourer +

I'd not realised that the first Wednesday was going to be the 1st of Feb so didn't take this into account when leaving work. With the weather being like it was there was no way i'd have gone by bike. There'll be time for that when the days get longer & warmer.....hopefully.

I've yet to experience the tiger prwans. It sounds like the number of the critters on the plate varies from month to month. Liking the sound of the apple pie :eat2:

8. Rosie

Rosie Sport Tourer +

Bloody hell, you enjoying yourself, disgusting. You'll have to tell me about it when we collide in the pub next time.

Jon Weston likes this.
  9. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Sorry I didn't get there as I Just got back from CUBA

Panel Man, Jon Weston and BlackHornet like this.
  10. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Not jealous at all. Really, I am not. :fib:

Stars and Stripes likes this.
  11. Rosie

Rosie Sport Tourer +

At the risk of stating the obvious, that will be the the Oak and Ivy on Wednesday 1st March. So who's coming?

12. Panel Man

The March thread will reveal all, m'dear. ;)