1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

This Is For You, Not Mentioning No Names Though :p

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by MaDProFF, Feb 19, 2017.

1. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

:) "Being “vertically challenged” is rough: you’re hard to spot in a crowd, you can’t see shit at concerts, and it’s a Being “vertically challenged” is rough: you’re hard to spot in a crowd, you can’t see squat at concerts, and it’s a struggle to hop on many of the rides at the amusement park. The worst part of all is trying to find a motorcycle that’ll allow you to touch the ground. Some of the saddles on today’s motorcycles are so high only basketball players dare throw a leg over..

http://www.motorcycle.com/top10/ten...cebook&utm_campaign=fb-feb2017&utm_medium=cpc

Clearly an American site though not :(

BlackHornet likes this.
  2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

:giggle::giggle: can we play guess who

MaDProFF likes this.
  3. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Actually tbh, I just had a thought, if a certain person posted a photo said person took today, might back fire on a certain person :(

lammyR6 and BlackHornet like this.
  4. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

:rubhands:

5. Tomasbe

Tomasbe Custom cruiser +

As a one of the 'basketball players' I think it swings and roundabouts. I can throw a leg over say tiger explorer xc easily but then I can't squat comfortably on any 600 supersport. Even some 1000 feel as if I was straddling over middle eastern loo, hence my r1. Believe me, it not so cosy being up here :btish:

lammyR6, Tony and MaDProFF like this.
  6. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I feel similar about a bikes weight. All my bikes have been heavy beasts (all have weighed north on 250kg mark) & when I was given a F800GT as a loaner it felt so light it was almost like riding a kids bike.