1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

For Anyone Interested

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by T.C, Apr 19, 2017.

1. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

I actually don't like the first few weekends of nice weather when the roads are flooded with summer riders returning. Always hear of an increase in crashes :thumbsdown: Yeah some are just down to more bikes means more accidents but i'm sure a few are rusty riders and rusty car drivers not used to seeing as many bikes out.
    Plus roads change over the winter and what was a great road last autumn is now a pothole riddled farm track :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: Nothing worse than knowing a road so well only to be caught out as normally you push harder on those roads.

lisa lou, Beelady and MaDProFF like this.
  3. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

Stay safer....stop pushing harder regardless how well you know the road... we can't see around corners :poop::confused::shrug:
    Push harder on track days ... Get it out of your system... At least there is a medical facility immediately on hand :D

lisa lou, Roadwart and deano81 like this.
  4. Beelady

Beelady British Superbike +

lisa lou likes this.
  5. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

I can assure you that it was not copied from Bike magzine, I never read that rubbish anymore and I have no interest in what they say afyer they kept misquoting me a few years back. and I do not recommend Bikesafe to anyone these days.

6. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

From my personal experience,I highly recommend Bike Safe!.

megawatt likes this.
  7. phil read

phil read World Superbike +

You're right it is a similar article.

Beelady likes this.
  8. Beelady

Beelady British Superbike +

I didn't mean to infer that you copied it. I was just interested to see the same subject discussed, which can only be a good thing if it makes people a little more aware of the need for caution. I see that Ride also chose to mention it.
    I apologise if I've upset you. that certainly wasn't my intention. I shan't make any more comments on this obviously touchy subject.

9. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

You didn't upset me. Just your initial opening comment came across (to me anyway) as if to suggest I had copied it, but you have clarified/qualified your comment so no issue on my part.

Great, if you found it beneficial. My view and reason is from a different perspective

10. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

11. BlackHornet

12. megawatt

WA. S asking TCS to explain why he wasn't happy with Bikesafe

13. BlackHornet

Ah so the link was random. Makes more sense now :)

14. megawatt

Tried to quote TC, but failed.

15. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

I have a whole number of reasons which I won't discuss on a public forum. Sorry

16. megawatt

Fooks sake.