1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

my modifed 97 blade

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Scotty80, Aug 26, 2011.

1. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Lookin forward to seeing it tomorrow mate.

2. paganuspaul

paganuspaul Off Roader +

Looking very smart!

3. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

:lol: wouldnt that be the 'next' summer we'll be having. :giggle:

4. TOP CAT

TOP CAT Keep em glued for officer dibble........ +

That has go to be one of the best blades I have ever seen, sooooooo jealous!!!

5. Les

Les British Superbike +

I had a look at Rye, nice job, zorsts look good & that back seat looks soooo high.

6. Scotty80

Scotty80 Commuter 500 +

Hi been a while since I have done an update to this as with problems at home with my health and my little ones health I ant had much,sorry no time for the blade but that has changed and have got my mojo back to getting the bike back on the road after been laid up for around a year.

Anyway I decided to go the hole hog and do it the way I wanted it when I first started so I have bought a load of bits off a mate to complet the build,so I bought the front end and the oz wheels and a few other bits but that wont go into the other bits shall start another thread for that another time anyway here is how it looks so far just got to wait for the tank an seat unit to come back from one off desings next week then its off for a mot then it ill be back on the road
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Les

Les British Superbike +

Looks real good Scotty, one of the best I reckon.:worthy2:

Scotty80 likes this.
  8. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I agree with Les. Looking smart mate :thumbsup:

Scotty80 likes this.